(Archived) Sent Folder

I really want to use evernote to hold emails and organize them better.

every so often i need to forward an email to some one  from my evernote. 

my issue is i cant go back and look to see if i actually sent it or not, and this produces and uneasy feeling in me that i notice. 

i would appreciate it if i evernote would create a "Sent" Folder within the activity showing just things that we have sent out from our ever note.

i would especially appreciate an option when sending an item to have evernote autosend an item to my own email address by checking a box along with sending it to the person i am trying to write to. 

I really want to use evernote to hold emails and organize them better.

every so often i need to forward an email to some one from my evernote.

my issue is i cant go back and look to see if i actually sent it or not, and this produces and uneasy feeling in me that i notice.

i would appreciate it if i evernote would create a "Sent" Folder within the activity showing just things that we have sent out from our ever note.

i would especially appreciate an option when sending an item to have evernote autosend an item to my own email address by checking a box along with sending it to the person i am trying to write to.

What client are you using? The Windows client has a box you simply have to tick, when sending the email, to cc yourself.

Archived