(Archived) Notification in Dock of Unread Updated

TheChap

Idea

Hi there.

Are there any plans to add 'Dock' notifications for Mac.

For example, with Apple Mail i get a number to tell me unread emails.  As i have Evernote set to auto update, and i have Evernote as a part of many groups, it would be great to have a notification of when updates have been made to notes by other people.

Thanks

5 replies to this idea

It was not the reminders i was looking for really.  I am a member of quite a few groups and multiple people can update notes within those groups.  

I was looking for a notification when an update had been made.

Right now, I get a notification on the 'radar' symbol when someone has made an update but it needs me to go on to Evernote to see this.

If the Dock icon is already used for reminders then maybe getting a notification could be a small pop-up?????

Not sure what the solution is???

• Level 5

Right now, I get a notification on the 'radar' symbol when someone has made an update but it needs me to go on to Evernote to see this.

If you're on Mountain Lion (10.8.*), any notifications that appear in the activity stream (the satellite dish) will also be sent to Notification Centre.

You can configure those notifications in the Notifications section of System Preferences:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s10/sh/b3060743-6d60-4d29-807c-0fff8e4e7074/435bfe6aeec92f75519b208066115898

Archived