(Archived) Sidebar shortcuts will not stay hidden

paradox

Idea

Using 5.2.0 on the Mac, if I click View -> Sidebar Options -> Shortcuts, the shortcuts disappear (great!).  The problem is, as soon as the application window is closed, or the app itself is closed, and the window is brought back - the shortcuts appear again.

Yes, shortcuts are meant to be quickly accessed notes - I get it.  However, I use them as favorites on the iPhone app. And in the Mac app, they waste space in the sidebar.  How can I PERMANENTLY hide the shortcuts from the sidebar?

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

Using 5.2.0 on the Mac, if I click View -> Sidebar Options -> Shortcuts, the shortcuts disappear (great!).  The problem is, as soon as the application window is closed, or the app itself is closed, and the window is brought back - the shortcuts appear again.

Thanks for posting. We're looking into it.

+1

This is driving me crazy! Was hoping it would be fixed in the recent update but that is not the case.

It would be helpful if I could at least move shortcuts to the bottom of the bar so that recent notes and Notebooks would be readily accessible on the top. 

Archived