(Archived) EN can't find words in document.

I just got EN and upgraded to premium.  My main concern is that I scanned about 100 documents, but when doing a search for words within the documents I'm getting nothing.  I bumped up the quality of scan to 300dpi, I scanned an assortment of documents with good print.   My version is 5.2 for Mac.   I'm running Mac OS 10.6.8, scanning with a Fujitsu S1500M.  I did file a an inquiry with their support I expect to hear something back maybe Monday.   Let me know if you need more info.  Thanks to all that respond helpfully. 

I just got EN and upgraded to premium.  My main concern is that I scanned about 100 documents, but when doing a search for words within the documents I'm getting nothing.  I bumped up the quality of scan to 300dpi, I scanned an assortment of documents with good print.   My version is 5.2 for Mac.   I'm running Mac OS 10.6.8, scanning with a Fujitsu S1500M.  I did file a an inquiry with their support I expect to hear something back maybe Monday.   Let me know if you need more info.  Thanks to all that respond helpfully. 

The indexing occurs on the EN servers.  So you have to sync UP tohe EN the EN servers, allow time for the doc to be indexed, then sync DOWN.  If you have 100 docs, that will take some time, so you should give it a day or two so the EN servers have time to index them.  It may happen faster, but you have to be patient. 

Archived