(Archived) Shared Note Link: Use to work.. now it doesn't

EN, 

We are using EN Business as a platform to communicate with virtual team members.  I have one notebook that is an online manual call HOWTOs with several procedures documented using clarify-it.com.

During our business process, the following occurs

SETUP

1. I created a procedure called "HOWTO: Post project steps" to close out a project.
  2. I send the shared link for the above HOWTO: to Dustin who updates his daily check list.

PROCESS

1. A project completes
  2. Dustin send email with to Lorrie.  It has the shared link.
  3. Lorrie clicks on the link.
  4. Lorrie completes the steps.
  5. Lorrie emails Dustin that she is done.
  6. Dustin updates the project tracker.
  7. Project complete and closed.

PROBLEM

The shared link doesn't work.  Not sure what happens..

It seems to work now... https://www.evernote.com/shard/s270/sh/7596fd5c-acd6-4cdf-9416-a8662d9a9099/f357642f37b35c8effd6e1d719daa034.

But in a few weeks it will not work.

EN, 

We are using EN Business as a platform to communicate with virtual team members.  I have one notebook that is an online manual call HOWTOs with several procedures documented using clarify-it.com.

During our business process, the following occurs

SETUP

1. I created a procedure called "HOWTO: Post project steps" to close out a project.
  2. I send the shared link for the above HOWTO: to Dustin who updates his daily check list.

PROCESS

1. A project completes
  2. Dustin send email with to Lorrie.  It has the shared link.
  3. Lorrie clicks on the link.
  4. Lorrie completes the steps.
  5. Lorrie emails Dustin that she is done.
  6. Dustin updates the project tracker.
  7. Project complete and closed.

PROBLEM

The shared link doesn't work.  Not sure what happens..

It seems to work now... https://www.evernote.com/shard/s270/sh/7596fd5c-acd6-4cdf-9416-a8662d9a9099/f357642f37b35c8effd6e1d719daa034.

But in a few weeks it will not work.

Is anyone merging notes together after the initial sharing URL is generated?  I don't use EB, but I think it works the same as "regular" EN in that if you create a shared URL, then merge that note with any others, the old URL is no longer applicable, since the old notes are merged into a new note & the old notes go into the trash. 

Hi,

Are you saying that sometimes, the link cannot be opened?

If so, that is very strange. It worked for me no problem.

If you confirm that it is not just happening to specific people implying a problem with their computer or device, I would raise a ticket.

Best regards

Chris

Archived