(Archived) Reminder widget don't work

Astronote

I have installed the new version of evernote on my phone Galaxy S3, but reminder widget don't work.

I click remainder button on evernote widget and I insert remainder and date, then I click Ok, but no remainder is created.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Luigi

I can't get the new wiget to work at all. I get the annoucement the old one will not be around much longer but when I remove the old one. I get the same one back. am I doing something wrong? It wouldn't surprise me I struggle sometimes. LOL

I have installed the new version of evernote on my phone Galaxy S3, but reminder widget don't work.

I click remainder button on evernote widget and I insert remainder and date, then I click Ok, but no remainder is created.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Luigi

Same with me too.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Luigi

Same here, too!

It happens on both devices: galaxy nexus running official android 4.1.2 and nexus 7 running official android 4.2.2.

Please fix it, that widget is so useful!

Archived