(Archived) Why should the Dutch pay more?

Hi, 

Till yesterday I was a premium member and didn't automatically prolong my account. Today I found out that in the US one pays $ 40.- for a year, whilst we in The Netherlands have to pay € 40.- though this means a difference of more than $ 12.- (€ 40.- equals $ 52.22, and $ 40.- equals € 30.64)

That doesn't seem fair my Evernote friends :mellow: . And why is it only possible to pay with visa/master card?  :(

Hi, 

Till yesterday I was a premium member and didn't automatically prolong my account. Today I found out that in the US one pays $ 40.- for a year, whilst we in The Netherlands have to pay € 40.- though this means a difference of more than $ 12.- (€ 40.- equals $ 52.22, and $ 40.- equals € 30.64)

That doesn't seem fair my Evernote friends :mellow: . And why is it only possible to pay with visa/master card?  :(

Isn't it $45 USD?

Hi, 

As BDuncan said, it's $45 USD/year.  Also, please read this thread:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/25432-evernote-premium-pricing-in-europe/

• Level 5

That doesn't seem fair my Evernote friends :mellow:

International pricing might not seem fair, but it is reality.

Consider the same product (liter of petrol) but different prices

1.79 EUR (the Netherlands)

1.56 EUR (UK)

1.05 EUR (Australia)

0.94 EUR (India)

0.72 EUR (USA)

Source: http://www.mytravelcost.com/Netherlands/gas-prices/

Archived