(Archived) Evernote iPad stuck "loading"

Hi, anyone had a problem with Evernote on iPad where it gets stuck with the spinning spokes & "Loading" ?

I'm reluctant to remove & reload Evernote from the iPad because of the amount of data already on the iPad - any other ways to fix the problem?

Cheers, David

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums. My advice would be to contact customer service and see what they have to say. They might know of a way to overcome the issue. In the meantime, something you could try is to force the app to close, and then re-open it. Also, maybe you could even restart your device (power off completely (hold down the power button > slide to power off) and power it back on) and see if that helps. Beyond that, there isn't a whole lot you can do on your end (as far as I know).

Thanks GrumpyMonkey - I had tried your suggestions with no luck & I eventually bit the bullet & removed then reloaded Evernote on the iPad. It works properly now, although I have yet to pull down all the data I had on the iPad before. 

• Level 5*

Thanks GrumpyMonkey - I had tried your suggestions with no luck & I eventually bit the bullet & removed then reloaded Evernote on the iPad. It works properly now, although I have yet to pull down all the data I had on the iPad before. 

Glad I could help. It might take a while to download your data, but it will get there eventually (I assume you mean offline notebooks). It seems to help if you leave the settings screen for the offline notebooks open.

Archived