(Archived) Premium User gets Telekom Advertisments

Hello Evernote Team,

why do I get to see this annoying Deutsche Telekom Ad when opening up the Evernote App on my iPhone?

I have already a premium account which I recently extended by adding my uncles telekom account. I don´t need these type of annoying advertising.

Regards,

Olly

Hello Evernote Team,

why do I get to see this annoying Deutsche Telekom Ad when opening up the Evernote App on my iPhone?

I have already a premium account which I recently extended by adding my uncles telekom account. I don´t need these type of annoying advertising.

Regards,

Olly

These are the user forums. Evernote staff do read these posts, but don't necessarily react. If you want a definite answer from Evernote, you can get it via support.

That said, I (as a user) don't have this problem on my iPhone. I also used the Telekom gift to extend my Evernote subscription. Maybe you just recently upgraded to premium and the application just needs a restart?

These are the user forums. Evernote staff do read these posts, but don't necessarily react. If you want a definite answer from Evernote, you can get it via support.

That said, I (as a user) don't have this problem on my iPhone. I also used the Telekom gift to extend my Evernote subscription. Maybe you just recently upgraded to premium and the application just needs a restart?

I upgraded to premium more than a few weeks ago.

It is not the first time that I see this Ad. A few days earlier the ad (popup, which asks if I would like to try the Telekom stuff) showed up as well. I believe the app must have been closed since then. But I will give it a try and close it manually.

Olly

Archived