Feature Request: Write on any note on ipad

seaserpent

Idea

The most awesome feature I can think of at the moment would be to write on any evernote document with a stylus on my ipad. I use Penultimate for hand written notes, but it would be such a productive feature to also write on my evernotes. Marking up and highlighting would be killer.

3 replies to this idea

I am going to second this request. I hate the fact that penultimate and evernote are still two distinct apps. I was hoping that when penultimate was acquired that would mean that a seamless penultimate input system would be added to evernote. Sometimes you just want to draw something, because words just don't do it. Doing that without having to switch apps would be ideal.

I was actually searching the forums to see if this was somehow capable, and I just missed it. I see that it's not.

So I will also echo the above requests - would love to be able to write on a note in Evernote. I most often type notes into Evernote on my iPad while in a meeting, using a logitech keyboard. It would be nice to circle some text or draw a small diagram on that note. Then keep typing more notes below the drawing, etc.

Archived