(Archived) How do I save to a Notebook?

zagyzebra

Idea

I just downloaded Evernote 5.1.4 (OSX 10.8.3). Big mistake. This system is totally different and I can't figure out how to save new notes to my various Notebooks. How do you designate which Notebook to put a new clipping or note in? (I have more than 75 Notebooks and use them all for different purposes.)

3 replies to this idea

Metrodon - I KNOW how to save to Notebooks -- I've been doing it in Evernote for years. The basic instructional link you offered above is nothing more

than I already know. THE PROBLEM STARTED when I downloaded v. 5.1.4. Suddenly there is no way to select a notebook -- no pulldown menu like on previous versions -- in the clipper window that says "Type or drag files here to create a note."

It seems like the latest version's clipper function is missing major functionality.

Can you please explain to me how to save to a Notebook using this new clipper window?

• Level 5*

You said "I can't figure out how to save new notes to my various Notebooks", so I told you.

Given the tone of your response, I'm not minded to try and help you any further. 

Archived