really dissapointed...

This morning I purchased evernote premium, monthly subscription plan for 4 pounds a month. I have been checking my account status intermittingly throughout the day and I have noticed no change as I am still listed as a free user with 60mb allowance.

I have reported this issue to Evernotes technical team although I think its really terrible I pay for something and I have to wait days on an e mail rather than having my problems dealt with in an instant chat , which I should be entitled to really...

If Evernote made a disclaimer about account activation periods after purchase, It would be ok because I know at least I would be getting what im paying for but no ; I'm left in the dark and I feel my money has just been ****** against the wall.

Has anyone had any problems like this previously ?

P.S

My premium plan was purchased via android's google play store , I even have the receipt e mailed to me and did rigorous checks and discovered the money has been given to Evernote through external web links on the email. I don't know what's going on ?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I am not sure of the procedure for premium being activated. I think mine came straight in when I first bought it. But you mention informing the Evernote technical team. Can I ask how you did that?

I have also marked this up for others attention.

Best regards

Chris

Hi xiacad, welcome to the forum :)

A slight drawback to the support system (IMO) in the difference in premium/free users is that if there is a billing issue, like here you are identified as a free customer, rather than paid. Despite paying.

Can you post the ticket number you received when contacting support? This will hopefully allow any passing EN staff to follow up on the ticket.

Scott

Hello again. thanks for your swift response you've both been very helpful.

spg SCOTT : My ticket number on my email is " #63505 " .

Chris : I went to https://evernote.com/contact/support/ , I clicked on get started under the title " get support or report a problem " , I inserted my account details and subsequently I arrived at a comment box2 with dropdown selections to address the fault and what piece of software I was using.

Again thanks !

Regards...

Thanks again :D

Its appreciated.

I rarely subscribe to software apart from Skype and Evernote unless its necessary and makes my life easier. Evernote is a unique program with a brilliant layout, functionality and search functions , and I look forward to using it as always, by far the best. Hopefully I think this little glitch may have been a very unusual occurrence.

Nice to meet you both.

Thanks for posting the ticket number and the receipt, which always speeds up the process for us to take care of a payment issue.  Looks like you were upgraded this morning by support--and apologies on the delay there.  We'll investigate the payment issue here with Play--I'm pretty familiar with App Store payment misfires, less so with Google, but we'll check into it.  Premium upgrades are normally immediate (or relatively immediate) with rare cases taking not much longer than 4 hours.  Anything beyond that and it's likely an issue with whatever payments system was used to transact.

Again--sorry about the delay there.

Hi again Barry. I was just relieved I didn't have to wait over a week or something, and have to spend hours trying to work with Google alone to resolve this

Im greatful for the swift response , you and the others have been very helpful.

Thank you.

Stan

P.s I've never had trouble like this once with the apple app store. Haha

• 4 months later...

I'm having this exact same issue.  I paid via Google Play and no dice.  Also the app CONSTANTLY alerts me on my phone that the payment has failed, even though the payment has processed as confirmed via my bank and Google Play receipt.  Please check on mine as well, it is ticket #249069.  Thanks!

I have the same problem with a premium purchase, my account still shows the "free" status. Could you please check the ticket?

Thanks!

Replied to your ticket--you should be correctly set up with Premium but let us take care of the double billing you're running into if it's still an issue.

I'm having this exact same issue.  I paid via Google Play and no dice.  Also the app CONSTANTLY alerts me on my phone that the payment has failed, even though the payment has processed as confirmed via my bank and Google Play receipt.  Please check on mine as well, it is ticket #249069.  Thanks!

Sorry about that rev--I've updated your account with Premium per your attached info.  Let us know if you run into any other issues.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue, opened ticket# 322498 and have had no responses other then the automated email. I figured since it was a google/droid issue, I would cancel the subscription and do it from a PC.  Only now the subscription is cancelled, I got a no refund email and am still getting the constant "purchase failed" messages on my phone.

I am having the same issue, opened ticket# 322498 and have had no responses other then the automated email. I figured since it was a google/droid issue, I would cancel the subscription and do it from a PC.  Only now the subscription is cancelled, I got a no refund email and am still getting the constant "purchase failed" messages on my phone.

Hi Dave--just reached out to you via ticket. 

Archived