(Archived) Help: Is there a pen function in evernote

Sorry if posted in wrong place..or the usually newbie to this forum disclaimers...

This is for the MAC version.

Is there a way to use a 'Pen' tool in evernote.  ive been searching for quite some time to find that feature.  There is Skitch, but that annotates, marks up images, there is the pen... app (but that is mobile and iOS).  Is there not a way to do this within evernote itself.

if not WHYYY?  If so please tell me, please.

thanks

Sorry if posted in wrong place..or the usually newbie to this forum disclaimers...

This is for the MAC version.

Is there a way to use a 'Pen' tool in evernote.  ive been searching for quite some time to find that feature.  There is Skitch, but that annotates, marks up images, there is the pen... app (but that is mobile and iOS).  Is there not a way to do this within evernote itself.

if not WHYYY?  If so please tell me, please.

thanks

The only client that's ever had "ink notes" is the Windows.  I suspect EN considers it a legacy feature.  EN suggests you use Skitch for ink notes. 

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/23326-we-need-handwriting-in-evernote-for-iphone/?p=120853

Thanks, and i posted a reply there.  Wish i they would add it, even if in limited functionality.  Makes annoting a note so simple and is a huge miss.  But whatever, ill find something else if there isnt a solution w/ evernote.

Archived