(Archived) Hit me with activity

Guys, I'm both a very busy and very lazy person.

I really don't want to have to keep remembering to check the activity feed every few hours to see if there's any new business notebooks I'd like to join or notes in existing joined books that might have changed.

What I'd really like is (especially on my Android phone) is for the notification area to indicate that there's something new for me to go and look at. That way, not only do I not have to be proactive and go and look for new stuff, but I will even be informed of new stuff when Evernote app isn't even open.

(On my Windows PC I have an Evernote icon in the notification tray, but nothing pops up from it so maybe this feature is there, just not working here ?)

Hi David,

Not aware of it being on the Windows version or any version come to that.

An interesting idea though.

Out of interest how many users and Notebooks in the Business Library do you have? Just out of interest nothing more.

Best regards

Chris

Currently we're just 5 users and we've only been using EB for a week, though as we all work from home around the world, so we're hoping that we'll see an immediate benefit. 

Not much in the business library yet as we've been using dropbox and a private facebook page, which is great for ephemeral data and quick discussions, but not for anything that needs to be referenced long term.

Archived