We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
TechDad

android Thumbnails are not displaying in Snippet view

The thumbnails are not displaying in Snippet view on my Samsung Galaxy S4 after the phone auto-syncs.

I have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the app several times but unfortunately this has not resolved the issue.

Is this a known bug? If so, is there a planned patch release soon?

Thanks.

post-138643-0-84932600-1371480492_thumb.

Yep, +1 on that.

I have the same problem on Galaxy S2 with android 4.1.2.

Anyone out there have any ideas how to fix?

Thanks,

Pete

Same here.  Galaxy S4. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change.  Also, Sync keeps stating that it's failing.  Haven't completed a sync in days without it saying that it failed.

I just heard back from Evernote support. They were able to reproduce the issue and have confirmed this is a bug. They are working on a fix and will hopefully include it in their next release.

I found that I could get around the issue by signing out of the app on android (click on your name in the grey home area), and logging back in.  Note that this causes a resync of all of your Evernote content.

I am again experiencing this issue. It starting on March 11. 2015. Any new pictures taken since that day does not display a thumbnail.

Steps:

1) All Notes

2) Click the "+" icon

> Vertical selection displays

3) Click: "Camera

> Camera is activated

4) Select the "Camera" option (as opposed to "Document")

> The "Document" option functions correctly with regard to the thumbnail displaying.

How soon can this be resolved?

Thanks.