(Archived) Synchronising Stacks

As the business owner, I'd really like to be able to publish stacks to the business Library. e.g I have a stack called "suppliers" under that I have notebooks for each supplier e.g EverNote, SalesForce, Microsoft etc. At the moment I have to publish each notebook to the business library, where it is displayed with an out of context title e.g "Evernote", "Microsoft" etc I then have to email my users and tell them to manually put all of these in to a stack and label that stack "suppliers". Too many steps to try to ensure some consistency across the business.

Hi David,

Thanks for posting.

There has been a few posts about this with the statement by Evernote that it was a deliberate action.

However, they have noted that a number of people which will now include yourself have a requirement for this.

Best regards

Chris

• 2 months later...

Hi David,

Thanks for posting.

There has been a few posts about this with the statement by Evernote that it was a deliberate action.

However, they have noted that a number of people which will now include yourself have a requirement for this.

Best regards

Chris

Is there a place to go to back feature requests (or make them)? I am fully behind publishing stacks to business libraries. 

Posting in the forum effectively does this. We don't have anything more formal, but internally do we aggregate feedback from a few different places (including these forums)

Archived