(Archived) Business notebooks are not seperated from personal notebooks on the Mac?

On the Windows app the business notebooks are nicely deliniated from the personal notebooks and appear under their own section.  However on the Mac they are completely mixed with the personal notebooks in the left navigation bar.  Is this normal?  And if it is, please fix it and make it the same as the Windows client which makes much better sense.

Thank You

• 2 months later...

Yes Please!  Windows interface is great but OSX is nearly impossible to use business notebooks. I would not recommend Evernote for Business to Mac-based organizations until that is fixed, too difficult to tell what notebooks are associated.  Either update OSX to mirror the windows in this regard or allow a 3rd level of "stacking" notebooks so I can create Personal and Business "Stacks" with a reasonable structure.   

Any plans to work on solving this issue?

I'm really, really frustrated about the removal of the division between personal & business. There goes my organization structure...and the whole reason I brought EN to my team of 8+ -- the ability to delineate between personal & business-related content while still housing it in the same platform, app, etc. for efficiency's sake. Having my personal/private information so close to my business information is unsettling at best. Even before the removal of the divider on the sidebar, I kept hoping for improved organizational functionality beyond one level of notebook->stacks...now, it feels like we're moving backward in terms of usability...

Hi,

when I read your update-info I activated Beta-updates to get back the division between personal und business notebooks - thanks!

(Now I have version Windows 5.0.2.1261)

But I still have a problem: 

Right now I have all tags in my sidebar, meaning personal+business. How can I hide the business tags again when a personal notebook is focused and vice versa?

Thanks,

Max

Archived