(Archived) I don't receive forum notifications any more

• Level 5*

Hi - would you consider re-registering with the forum under a new user name?  A new account here might solve things..  and if it does come back and tell us so the forum moderator can be aware..

Before you do that, I'm checking with our hosts about emails to your email domain--we can generally fix this with some adjustments to their email server.

Thank you, gbarry! I received a test message.  :)

I also receive notifications of threads I started or answered. But I don't receive notifications of forums I follow.

I'll try to stop all forum notifications and follow them again. In the past this didn't solve my problem, but I'll try it again. Perhaps it works now ;-). 

If forum notifications are being received for one type--say email or PMs or forum starts, they should be received for forums you follow as well.  I'm not really aware of any situation where one would be sent off without another.  I'll keep looking into it, let me know if your followed areas continue to be silent.

Hello gbarry!

Now it works. :)  I stopped following all forums for some hours and then followed them again.

In contrast to the procedure I did before, I waited some time and that was probably the solution. Thank you! Have a good day!

Glad it's working for you again.  If you run into this later, holler at me direct with a PM.  I'd rather not force you to unfollow everything, that's not a "good" workaround.  But I am glad it's working for you again.

Archived