What Evernote "system" should I use?

I know that everyone use Evernote in different ways but I am sure that there are better and worse ways to do it.

I just picked up a copy of Evernote Premium since I've heard people praising it all over the Internet.

Now, I have been looking all over to find the system which suits me the best but I haven't been able to find one. Unfortunately, I am not that creative so I'm afraid I will not be able to come up with a system by myself which would work for me.

Perhaps you guys, based on the facts below, can point me in the right direction?

This is me

• I work with a number of clients and different projects
  • I regularly need to collect data from websites all over the Internet for work
  • I use Wunderlist to create lists of what I need to do
  • I use Pocket to collect websites I want to read later but don't have the time to
  • I use Trello as a collaboration tool

• I am a pretty square person who likes ready-made working systems
  • I want to make sure to use all things I have or use to it's fullest potential

Thanks in advance :)

/Jacob

• 2 weeks later...

GTD is powerful methodology. After implementation I finally feel that I'm more productive ;)

Btw, You can also check out SmartGTD app based on GTD methodology. It works great with Evernote. You can create tasks from notes and much more :) 

If you intend to keep Trello and Wunderlist, you might want to look at www.taskclone.com which would allow you to get your Evernote todos into both Trello and Wunderlist.

That said, not sure why you would have both Trello and Wunderlist.  Wouldn't Trello serve both purposes (project/tasks)?

There are apps in the Trunk and submitted to Evernote's DevCup 2013 competition that could work with Evernote to replace pocket.  

I personally am working to keep things to Google Apps, Evernote and Nozbe with all other apps working in the background so I only have 3 interfaces to deal with.  Each interface should work on many different clients (e.g. Mac, Android, PC, iOS, browser).

I know that everyone use Evernote in different ways but I am sure that there are better and worse ways to do it.

I just picked up a copy of Evernote Premium since I've heard people praising it all over the Internet.

Perhaps you guys, based on the facts below, can point me in the right direction?

This is me

• I work with a number of clients and different projects
  • I regularly need to collect data from websites all over the Internet for work
  • I use Wunderlist to create lists of what I need to do
  • I use Pocket to collect websites I want to read later but don't have the time to
  • I use Trello as a collaboration tool

• I am a pretty square person who likes ready-made working systems
  • I want to make sure to use all things I have or use to it's fullest potential

/Jacob

Use Evernote for data collection, short writing, notes, and your personal knowledge database. Evernote can likely replace Pocket, but keep your favourite to do list or project manager. 

Archived