(Archived) Suggestion/Feedback

Simple and to the point. Why is the evernote web app so much better than the installation? The ability to set notifications, to actually see those notifications, a simple button to delete a note... I understand there are things that the "local" program can do that the web app can't, but surely something as simple as just seeing the notifications shouldn't be that extreme... Thoughts?

Also, the other day I attached a pdf to the wrong note, and discovered it today. Wasn't exactly easy to move it, but I managed it, however, that also apparently cost me some of my free bandwidth (yes, sue me, I'm a "free" user, only been using it for about 6 months or less, looking to see how much I'll use it long term). Any way to make that process easier, and potentially not charge bandwidth for "moving" data within notes?

Simple and to the point. Why is the evernote web app so much better than the installation? The ability to set notifications, to actually see those notifications, a simple button to delete a note... I understand there are things that the "local" program can do that the web app can't, but surely something as simple as just seeing the notifications shouldn't be that extreme... Thoughts?

Notifications are very new & have not been rolled out on all clients yet.

Also, the other day I attached a pdf to the wrong note, and discovered it today. Wasn't exactly easy to move it, but I managed it, however, that also apparently cost me some of my free bandwidth (yes, sue me, I'm a "free" user, only been using it for about 6 months or less, looking to see how much I'll use it long term). Any way to make that process easier, and potentially not charge bandwidth for "moving" data within notes?

Yes, if you modify attachments, it requires a re-upload. No two ways about it. Of course, the remedy, if you start to run short on upload is to either wait until your upload refreshes or go premium.

• Level 5*

Notifications are very new & have not been rolled out on all clients yet.

Yes, if you modify attachments, it requires a re-upload. No two ways about it. Of course, the remedy, if you start to run short on upload is to either wait until your upload refreshes or go premium.

Or, just rename the note and copy/paste the data from the other note (assuming it is text and note more attachments) into the note where you mistakenly put the PDF :)

• Level 5*

Your point is well taken.  EN should provide us with an option to MOVE an attachment to another note that does NOT incur the upload cost for the attachment.

Archived