(Archived) Cannot move notes between accounts neither email them to my ENBusiness account

I´ve just moved from EN Premium to EN Business looking forward to bring my team up into it if it works.

Since I used my personal EN to handle work related stuff, Im justo wondering how to move my notes from one side to the other, and cannot find a way. It should be as easy as dragging and droppin (i thought) but nope. Can´t find a way of simply move all my EN Premium work related notes to my new EN Business acoount.

Regarding the same thing, I forward myself a lot of information by email to my evernote email. Now when I want to do the same with business related stuff, I didn´t found my new email. If I forward to my Personal email, I run into the problem that I cannot move notes between accounts. But no additional email is provided so im in the dark here.

Please help with this features that I cannot seem to find anywhere. (I´m using the EN desktop, but just tried the web version and couldn´t do it either)

r

Hey there,

Have you tried these steps: 

To move notes from personal notebooks to business notebooks, just follow these steps:

-Create a new business notebook
-Open the existing notebook and select all of the notes (command+A on a mac, control+A on a PC)
-Use the move dialog that pops up to select the business notebook you just created and move the notes
-Delete the old notebook

A note, you'll have to do it one notebook at a time, and it if you attempt this on a stack, it will move all of the notes in the stack to one notebook. 

Second, the email into Evernote feature, if you don't append the subject, goes into your default notebook. If you want the email to go into a specific notebook, personal or business, you can put "@Notebook Name"in the subject to have it go into a specific notebook. For example, to forward a note into my food notebook, I forward it to that note and put @food in the subject line. 

Let us know if those steps helped at all. 

Have been dragging and dropping pictures from email on comcast to Evernotes on my I-Mac for some time but today it does not work.  I get the same icon with a plus and an arrow that I am used to but it does not transfer today.  Is this a related problem/bug

Archived