(Archived) Extract notes from SD Card

My phone broke and can't read my SD card for some reason. I have notes on my SD card that aren't synced with Evernote on the internet. I don't have any other way of accessing the notes on the SD card given that I don't have any other SD card readers (as in smartphones and the like).

Is there any way to extract the notes from the SD card, such as a .ENML extension reader/editor?

-Kai

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

My phone broke and can't read my SD card for some reason. I have notes on my SD card that aren't synced with Evernote on the internet. I don't have any other way of accessing the notes on the SD card given that I don't have any other SD card readers (as in smartphones and the like).

Is there any way to extract the notes from the SD card, such as a .ENML extension reader/editor?

-Kai

Hi - welcome to the forums. If the notes haven't been synced, I don't think you'll be able to do anything with them in Evernote as such - but if you have a card reader and can import the content into your desktop,  you'll at least be able to see what is there and maybe salvage some of it.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  The only editor that I know of requires actual notes to work on - not a file copy.  You could try raising a support ticket - see below - in case the techs have any better ideas?

Archived