(Archived) Copying EN Note to Lotus Notes

Please don't laugh, my company still uses Lotus Notes.

I'm looking for advice regarding emailing notes created in EN. 

I often email notes that I've taken in EN, and the email feature works well, however for some notes I'd like to send it from my work mail program Lotus Notes.

For text notes, cut, copy and paste works just fine, however that does not work if the note contains a picture.

Two questions

1) Is there some trick to copying and pasting a note that contains an embedded picture?

2) Is there a way to set Lotus Notes as my default mail program, so when selecting to email a note, that note will appear as a new email in Lotus?

Any suggestions or pointers is greatly appreciated

Regards

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Two questions

1) Is there some trick to copying and pasting a note that contains an embedded picture?

Not that I'm aware - but you're copying Evernote's formatted content and pasting it into a .. slightly older.. system which may not be compatible.  If it's not too much hassle you may find that copying into another format will help.  Try cut/ paste into MSWord forinstance,  then copy from there into Notes

2) Is there a way to set Lotus Notes as my default mail program, so when selecting to email a note, that note will appear as a new email in Lotus?

Not in Evernote,  sorry.

Archived