Enhancement request to sort by Tags

AndyProuty

Idea

The PC version allows to sort by tag.  This is very helpful if using the GTD (Get Things Done / thesecretweapon.org) to prioritize tasks.

The Android client has View Options of Sort by create date, update date, title, city, county and notebook.  My request is to add Tag.

I am keying an identical request for the web/Chrome client.

Thank you,

AndyP

• Like 4

13 replies to this idea

bump ....

Has anyone from Evernote got any thoughts on this?

It's a bit of a show-stopper for me for using Evernote on Android for GTD / The Secret Weapon.

It would be great to know if there are plans to implement it at some point.

Thanks

Damian.

Thanks jefito for your reply.

It's great that the messages get read.

It would great too to have some indication as to whether feature requests are encouraged / appreciated from the user community and some mechanism for discussing particular requested features.

I'm fairly new to Evernote, but already thinking it's a great product!

Cheers

Damian.

• Level 5*

Feature requests are indeed appreciated and encouraged by the Evernote staff and the community in general. The Evernote folks say so every now and then, but as I say, they don't comment anywhere near as much as the forum users do. As this is intended to be a user forum, that's as it should be, I think.

I would like this feature too.  In the Windows application, I can rely on constructing tag names in a way that lets me have a useful order, and it works great.  (e.g. _due20131105, _due20131107, _due20131202 etc.)  I really would like to have the same functionality on all the platforms I use - Windows, iOS, Android, and Web.