FEATURE REQUEST: Notes about notebooks and tags

Hans_Kopp

Hello,

I am one of those users who prefer to have a lot of different notebooks and tags. However, it can be difficult to remember which I created for what purpose. Sometimes new notes may fall into several notebooks.

It would be very nice to have the option of adding a short description to notes and tags. Ideally these would pop up on hovering over the notebook and tag names.

I am sure this would also be an appreciated feature for Evernote Business users, who frequently use notebooks and tags in a team. It would support maintaining consistency across notes.

Thank you.

Regards

Hans

Hans, until the Evernote developers decide to make an enhancement to Evernote as you describe, consider this work-around.

Create 1 Note, that include a list of your Notebooks and a list of your tags. Provide whatever description is helpful for you to each. Give this Note a unique name, so that you can always find it quickly.

I hope you feel this idea is helpful.

Hans, until the Evernote developers decide to make an enhancement to Evernote as you describe, consider this work-around.

Create 1 Note, that include a list of your Notebooks and a list of your tags. Provide whatever description is helpful for you to each. Give this Note a unique name, so that you can always find it quickly.

I hope you feel this idea is helpful.

Analyst444,

thanks for the advice, that's helpful indeed.

Regards

Hans

• Level 5*

Alternative: in each notebook, create a note named "Abstract", or something like it. Describe the purpose for the notebook in that note. 

Tags? I've always considered them to be self-descriptive...

Archived