Opera Web Clipper in beta

jbignert

Idea

Hi all,

Just a quick note that Evernote Web Clipper will soon be available for Opera browser. It is currently in beta mode in the Opera Next (developer) channel. Get Opera Next here: http://www.opera.com/developer/next

Go to Windows > Extensions and then to the tab 'Get more extensions' and check the Recommended section or search for Web Clipper. 

Please take it for a test and if you come across any issues please post a report here.

8 replies to this idea

Well, now, that is some good news. The new clipper gives some consolation as Opera 15 showed that the famous Opera Mail Client has been removed from the browser. Terrible decision. After years without a powerful clipper (quite often I chose to switch to FF) Opera catches up a bit. Works fine so far (Win7 Prof). 

It's nice to see, that Evernote finally works with my favourite Brwoser.
But it's kinda sad to see, that Opera needed to change from a great browser with perfect ideas to a Chromium with Operaesque look to finally get it supported.

By the way, it still doesn't work for me. I always get: 

An error occurred when installing the extension: Paket ist ungültig: "CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED".

(X90KzS4.png
Any idea to fix it? Or the direct link to the chrome extension (because it probably should also work).

Archived