(Archived) Ipad Business Notebooks are Brown and only show in Joined Notebooks Section

Hello,

I have notice that on a few of our iPad Evernote Clients, the business notebooks are brown and show up under the Notebooks section in the Joined Notebooks area. On other iPad clients, the business notebooks are gray and are in the Business Notebooks area. 

I have tried manually syncing and powering the iPad off and on. Neither worked.

Has anybody encountered this issue or have a solution?

Thanks,

Harry

Hi Harry,

I am going to take a guess at the reason for this.

Have a look at those users who are in the 'Joined Notebook' section. Go to the 'Business Library' on the web and from their log in see if they have 'joined' the Notebook. It should say 'Leave Notebook' if they have joined it.

I reckon you will find that they have been sent an email invite which is the same as being invited to join any Notebook, but have note 'joined' in the Business Library.

Sorry lots of 'joined' there! I hope it makes sense. Let us know how you get on.

Best regards

Chris

I think an older version of the Windows client that wasn't fully Evernote Business enabled did this. I believe if you upgrade to the latest version that business notebooks will be blue/gray and not under "joined notebooks"

Harry,

Dlu is right, you may want to see if you are on the latest version of the iPad app. I have seen where some of the earlier version (pre-Evernote Business) will show the notebooks as joined notebooks instead of as business notebooks.  

Jon H

Thank you everyone for the replies. I was able to fix the issue. Dlu and Jon, I had the latest version of the iPad app installed (5.3.1). I uninstalled it and then re-installed it and the business notebooks are now blue/gray. 

Archived