(Archived) Evernote upload limit and available syn date for purchased additional space

C.J.

Hi, the evernote user

I think it is not fair :wacko: for the user who  purchased additional upload space, because upload space will be wipe out (or fresh ) on next cycle date.

that is means, if you purchased the upload space just before the day of cycle, then you only have one day left to upload the data (1G).

(I have contact evernote customer service, the answer is ...... no way to change it is design in the systems :wacko:  :o )

Besides I am not quite sure why evenote need to limit the space that user could purchase ( up limit is 25G / year, that is means 13 G can add by Perim users)

if my understanding is right, additional upload space is one of the income source for evernote ( the others would be the member's annual fee)

Is evernote already make too much money? :lol:  

I think most of everntoe user,  take it into your part of life, that is because it (evernote) really can improve the efficiency in work or chores

Unfortunately, the limitation of the purchase / Space it really make me stop to use evernote before cycle date (now remain 12K in my account :blink: 

I still count down the reflash

if that is notthing evernote can do now, I would suggest it can give the user an clock to show XX min XX sec will flash :ph34r: 

Am I living in the world of "In Time"

I need purchase more time to "waste" after using the evernote  :wub:

post-135829-0-33980700-1369458215_thumb.

Hi, the evernote user

I think it is not fair :wacko: for the user who  purchased additional upload space, because upload space will be wipe out (or fresh ) on next cycle date.

that is means, if you purchased the upload space just before the day of cycle, then you only have one day left to upload the data (1G).

(I have contact evernote customer service, the answer is ...... no way to change it is design in the systems :wacko:  :o )

Besides I am not quite sure why evenote need to limit the space that user could purchase ( up limit is 25G / year, that is means 13 G can add by Perim users)

if my understanding is right, additional upload space is one of the income source for evernote ( the others would be the member's annual fee)

Is evernote already make too much money? :lol:  

I think most of everntoe user,  take it into your part of life, that is because it (evernote) really can improve the efficiency in work or chores

Unfortunately, the limitation of the purchase / Space it really make me stop to use evernote before cycle date (now remain 12K in my account :blink:

I still count down the reflash

if that is notthing evernote can do now, I would suggest it can give the user an clock to show XX min XX sec will flash :ph34r:

Am I living in the world of "In Time"

I need purchase more time to "waste" after using the evernote  :wub:

When you upgrade from free to premium, your refresh date is set to 30 days after the day you upgrade.  But when you add additional gigs, the refresh date remains the same.  If you're getting close to using all your upload limit & it's near your refresh date, you can always add notes to local (non-sync'd) notebooks & move them after your upload refreshes.  Additionally, upload does not carry over.  IOW, if you have an annual premium account & only use half a gig in January, the other, remaining half does not carry over into February.  Most (all?) of the Evernote clients allow you to see what your remaining upload limit is.

yes, you are right, the local notebook could solve part of the upload limit issue 

for those "Archive" like file that would be no big issue to put in local notebook first and syn on the first day after re-flash

I use it too, and that is why the day after the flash time, I remain 2xx M only  :unsure:

But for those file/mail/data which need to forward  to evernote then organize in "central note" ;with notes-link (to connect to other related notes), ---> that is the most of time what I am working on evernote

the second major part of time I spend more on evernote , would be focus on specific topic and ask evernote to look up data for me ---of cause this kind of function is not thing to do with upload limit. <_<

maybe evenrote do not have too much capital to expend their hardware to meet business expend so quick 

(so... don't forget to got some stock share now maybe one day the "elephant" will eat "apple"  :D )

Archived