(Archived) Opening Notes back up in Browser

I'm sure this is probably simpler than it seems to be, but here's my issue...

I'll clip a page/article using the webclipper for firefox and everything works fine.  I pick the notebook I want it to go to and set the tags.  Some of the pages that I clip contain video tutorials and such, and they don't show up in the clipped note.  Later when I'm in the Evernote, since the videos aren't present, I'd like to be able to just open that page back up in a browser.  Is that possible?  Is there an easy button that I'm just overlooking?  Thanks in advance

• Level 5*

Hi and welcome to the forums.  you're right that this is probably a simple thing - there should be a link in the top left of the note window right back to the page from which you took the clip.  Which OS are you?  Windows or Mac?

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm using a Mac.  I do see a link that's presented at the top (under the area where the tags are listed) however it just takes you to the root of the site, and not the specific page that was clipped (hope that makes sense)

• Level 5*

Ah.  Might be a Mac issue - the Windows version does have the full URL of the clip (usually).  You could try checking any available settings to see whether something needs changing?

I took a look in the preferences but didn't see anything that might solve the problem.  It would be really nice to have a link back to the original page.  As it stands you have to click thelink and then go search the site for the topic that you clipped, seems like an extra step.  I do love Evernote, but that would be very handy.  Thanks

Archived