(Archived) Adding multiple tags to notes uploaded to a Business Notebook

I've just uploaded a bunch of articles I had saved to Dropbox into a shared Evernote Business notebook.  I've attempted to tag them with multiple tags, but only the first tag is "sticking".  Any ideas?

Hi -

I'm on a Mac, and Evernote 3.0.1.  I'm currently the only user of Evernote Business - am trying it out before rolling it out to my team, but finding it's not really "there" yet.  I did manage to copy some notes from my personal Evernote to a shared Business notebook, but I had to use a workaround I found in this forum to make that work.

Next, I thought I would move some PDFs and Word docs I've been storing on Dropbox over to the same shared notebook on Evernote Business.  I just dragged and dropped them, which seemed to work, but I hadn't tagged them to start with, so went back into each one on Evernote to do that.  What I found was that I could add the tag that already appears on my list of tags to any given document and it would work as expected, but if I enter a new tag (whether it's instead of "behavioural finance" or in a addition to it), it doesn't "stick" - in fact if I type the new tag into the tag field and hit Enter, it disappears.  If I type it and hit Tab, it shows it as a tag, but then if I move off that document and then return to it, that tag is gone.

Given that I am the only user of the shared Evernote Business notebook, I'd have thought I have full permissions. The notebook in question has been shared to my Business Library and published to all employees, with permission to modify.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Clare

Archived