(Archived) Has the premium limit increased beyond 50MB?

I always thought that 50MB per note was the limit.  However, the other day I saved a few notes that had over 50MB in them.  Initially I did that by mistake and was expecting to get the error message that I usually receive, but this time it went through fine.  I checked the notes and sure enough there was more than 50MB of pdf data in each note (I think about 57MB).  Has something changed?

I always thought that 50MB per note was the limit.  However, the other day I saved a few notes that had over 50MB in them.  Initially I did that by mistake and was expecting to get the error message that I usually receive, but this time it went through fine.  I checked the notes and sure enough there was more than 50MB of pdf data in each note (I think about 57MB).  Has something changed?

The limit was increased to 100 mb quite a while ago.

Note links for a table of contents AND a higher per note limit!  It's been a good day!

Every once in a while I lapse into thinking "I know enough about Evernote that I don't need to scour through the forums"...WRONG.  It's amazing what little nuggets (or even bullion) one can find here.  Thanks again!

Archived