(Archived) Unable to delete Notebooks on Evernote Windows

DP!

I am unable to delete notebooks on evernote for windows . When i delete a notebook nothing happens . I am also getting a sync error at 60%.  I tried deleting it from webapp and resynced it but have the same problem . I then upgraded my evernote version to latest from 4.5.7 . Nothing helped so i created a new evernote account and started importing notebooks from the windows app .enex file one by one .  I imported two notebooks when i mistakenly selected it to local , tried deleting it and got the same problem again .

I also use evernote on android but only once or twice . I did not use the android app in the new account . I tried by best in troubleshooting the problem

I am unable to delete notebooks on evernote for windows . When i delete a notebook nothing happens . I am also getting a sync error at 60%.  I tried deleting it from webapp and resynced it but have the same problem . I then upgraded my evernote version to latest from 4.5.7 . Nothing helped so i created a new evernote account and started importing notebooks from the windows app .enex file one by one .  I imported two notebooks when i mistakenly selected it to local , tried deleting it and got the same problem again .

I also use evernote on android but only once or twice . I did not use the android app in the new account . I tried by best in troubleshooting the problem

You should be able to highlight the notebook, in the left pane, right click & select 'delete'.  Does this not work for you?

Archived