(Archived) Feature Request: Link notes and lists to calendar

Hello,

I have been using Evernote for several years as an invaluable organization tool. One feature I would really appreciate is to be able to attach calendar events/alarms to specific places in notes or even to entire notes. One example is that I like to create a list of required tasks for a project that I am working on. Each task has its own deadline, but it makes sense to congregate them into a single note. I would really like the ability to attach alarms to notes to remind me when an event occurs. Another good example would be to have a reminder pop up with my wife's birthday list. Perhaps even have my grocery list pop up once a week before I leave work. Even better would be to have it integrate with Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCloud.

Thank you very much for your time.

Marvin

• Level 5*

Evernote is starting to implement reminders for notes, currently only in the Android betas (see e.g. http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/37580-evernote-for-android-51-beta-2/). Seems as though it will be a simple feature -- one reminder per note, and it does tie into the Android notification system, and that puts it on my Google calendar. Not sure how that plays out on other platforms; it's pretty early days for this feature.

Archived