(Archived) Full sync - incl. images, thumbnails/snippets

Sepp

I have a lot of images in my Evernote and I'm trying to get them to my SurfaceRT.

So far, only headers/text are synced for offline use, all images are missing and are downloaded only when I open the note. Opening 500 notes to see thumbnails is boring, to say the least. 

I rely on thumbnails a lot for finding the right note

Some notes show attachement icon in thumbnail view but only of a fraction of them

Sync crashed multiple time when I installed Evernote first time

Missing images - is that bug or a "feature"?

- if bug - how can I re-sync so that images and thumbnails will follow?

- if feature - please consider adding full sync option, "off" by defaul

Remember - Surface RT (and quite some other tablets) is without 3G/4G option and really needs better offline caching to be useful on trips or just outside (yes, I can find WiFi-less spots even in Estonia :P)

I have a lot of images in my Evernote and I'm trying to get them to my SurfaceRT.

So far, only headers/text are synced for offline use, all images are missing and are downloaded only when I open the note. Opening 500 notes to see thumbnails is boring, to say the least.

I rely on thumbnails a lot for finding the right note

Some notes show attachement icon in thumbnail view but only of a fraction of them

Sync crashed multiple time when I installed Evernote first time

Missing images - is that bug or a "feature"?

- if bug - how can I re-sync so that images and thumbnails will follow?

- if feature - please consider adding full sync option, "off" by defaul

Remember - Surface RT (and quite some other tablets) is without 3G/4G option and really needs better offline caching to be useful on trips or just outside (yes, I can find WiFi-less spots even in Estonia :P)

This is in the android section but applies to all mobile devices.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/33407-offline-syncing-in-premium-question/

Please search the board on offline notebooks, if you need more information.

OK, having full sync as premium feature makes sense

OTOH, I'd still suggest that images snippets/thumbnails sync was ON, currently the app looks like it's just broken

Archived