(Archived) Share All My Evernote Folders w my Wife - Global Share

I want to share all of my Evernote folders with my wife.  When I click on the individual folders, the Share option comes up.  However, there does not appear to be any global share option that I can find.  When I dlick on Notebooks or All Notes, I do not see a share option.  Can I share everything ot do I have to upgrade to Premium.

DON

• Level 5*

I want to share all of my Evernote folders with my wife.  When I click on the individual folders, the Share option comes up.  However, there does not appear to be any global share option that I can find.  When I dlick on Notebooks or All Notes, I do not see a share option.  Can I share everything ot do I have to upgrade to Premium.

DON

Hi Don. Welcome to the forums. First of all, I think Evernote made it difficult to share your external brain so you wouldn't do this kind of crazy stuff! I don't know if I'd want to share everything in my brain (meat brain or external one) with my wife. After all, where will I put the birthday gift stuff?

If you have your heart on sharing everything, then you'll have to click on each notebook and go through the sharing process. Free users can share and join notebooks just like Premium users. Premium users also have the option, though, of allowing the other person (in this case, your wife) to make modifications to notebooks (add, edit, or delete notes). 

Archived