(Archived) Processing notebooks hang

I upgraded Penultimate today. It's hung on 'processing notebooks'.

I've completely deleted it, and restarted my ipad 3rd gen, re-installed and it's still hung.

Evernote seems fine. It's just Penultimate.

Me too - Same specs as above, same issue. I've given it 30mins or so but no change.

Apparently this may be solved now... Probably was the huge amount of people updating at same time and syncing with evernote, only yesterday I got the docs, but when it updated, I lost the updates from last week, like the restaore was done with a previous version of the documents. For me this is a HUGE bug, because it compromise the liability of EN on guarding our data. I lost plenty of meeting minutes pictures, notes... affffff

Mine seems to be sorted out now. I deleted the app via settings/usage/documents and data menu, then reinstalled; though whether this is what sorted it or what barlotti mentioned about loads of people I dunno.

barlotti - For me this is a HUGE bug, because it compromise the liability of EN on guarding our data. I lost plenty of meeting minutes pictures, notes... affffff

My data seemed fine, but I have to agree; this is a bit worrying. Think I'll pdf off my notes before the next update....

Archived