(Archived) Set the notebook target when creating a clipping.

I'll be reading a PDF and highlighting it and then I clip the highlight and stick it into my evernote.

The problem is that this dialog box doesn't have an area to set the notebook it should be stored in.

You guys ALSO removed the ability to set the title for the new note.

I'm pretty sure the title feature was in the older version.

:(

• Level 5*

The email clipper comes back to check the title,  tags and notebook for each clip,  but the browser add-in (AFAIK) never has - or hasn't done so for a long time..

Clips go to the current 'default notebook' so maybe you could change the default to a generic inbox to allow you to sort it out at the end of a clipping session and re-title/ tag/ sort as appropriate?

I'll be reading a PDF and highlighting it and then I clip the highlight and stick it into my evernote.

The problem is that this dialog box doesn't have an area to set the notebook it should be stored in.

You guys ALSO removed the ability to set the title for the new note.

I'm pretty sure the title feature was in the older version.

:(

See the little gray arrow that is pointing to one of "your" notebooks. That is your default notebook and that is where your clips will go. If you want to change the default notebook, just right click the notebook and open up properties and check the box, "make this my default notebook."

Now you have the place of your choice that will receive all of you clips and uploads.

Best of luck

David in Wichita

Archived