(Archived) Missing notes (Windows/Mac/iPhone/iPad)

Hi, I apologize if this has already been asked/answered but I can't seem to find the thread/topic that correlates to my situation. This happened to me just a night ago and I was using a MacBook for Evernote but when I pull up my Evernote App on my Windows laptop, it says that I have no notes whatsoever. I checked the evernote web application and everything is all in there. I checked my iPhone app and my iPad app and all my notes are on there except on my Windows app. I already tried uninstalling & re-installing the application but still doesn't show :(

Hi, I apologize if this has already been asked/answered but I can't seem to find the thread/topic that correlates to my situation. This happened to me just a night ago and I was using a MacBook for Evernote but when I pull up my Evernote App on my Windows laptop, it says that I have no notes whatsoever. I checked the evernote web application and everything is all in there. I checked my iPhone app and my iPad app and all my notes are on there except on my Windows app. I already tried uninstalling & re-installing the application but still doesn't show :(

Are you using the same login credentials?  It sounds like you may have created a second account & the Windows computer is looking at the other account.

BurgersNFries,

Nope...for some reason this happened when I edited my notebooks on my MacBook and added more notebooks & reorganized my notes, and I also made sure to sync this before I closed it. When I pulled up my windows Evernote the notebooks are there but the notes are not, does that make sense? I looked into the Conflicting Changes as well but there were no notes in there as well...

Archived