(Archived) I should be on the payroll

So, I had a home inspection done today on a home my wife and I are buying. While I was waiting for the inspector to log some of the information into the computer I started asking my Realtor how she keeps track of different buyers and properties. She told me she didn't have a solid method, just used .pdfs and file folders. Well, didn't that set the stage. I told her about all the great uses for Evernote and how she could use it to organize her buyers and property listings. Starting a shared notebook per buyer and adding properties they should look at into that folder.

While I was explaining it the inspector started asking questions which I answered and even demo'd on my cell and tablet. Evernote should add me to the payroll.

So, I had a home inspection done today on a home my wife and I are buying. While I was waiting for the inspector to log some of the information into the computer I started asking my Realtor how she keeps track of different buyers and properties. She told me she didn't have a solid method, just used .pdfs and file folders. Well, didn't that set the stage. I told her about all the great uses for Evernote and how she could use it to organize her buyers and property listings. Starting a shared notebook per buyer and adding properties they should look at into that folder.

While I was explaining it the inspector started asking questions which I answered and even demo'd on my cell and tablet. Evernote should add me to the payroll.

I think that most of "us" on this forum are in that mode. I try and "bother" two people a day on the advantages of using Evernote. The functions of Evernote and its far reaching potential have only just started.

Regards,

David in Wichita

Archived