Create note on iPhone app straight in business notebook?

CSD

Idea

Hi,

I just registered for the EN Business account. I want my employees to be able to create in or move notes to a specific business notebook

on their iPhone! It does not seem to work. On Android: No problem (at least for me as a admin).

Which setting did I overlook? Does it work? Creating notes straight in a business notebook would actually be part of the idea of a Business account, no?

6 replies to this idea

Giving this some more thought, if it works on Android I think there must be something different about the iPhone.

Thinking of Metrodon's response, he has seen your question completely different from me! No problem, just different,

But it begs the question, exactly how are you or your business colleagues trying to create a Note or post to a specific Notebook?

Direct creation on the phone? Emailing a Note maybe?

Best regards

Chris

Hi CSD,

Your employees can create notes in a specific business notebook by opening that business notebook first, then in the top right of the notebook, clicking the + symbol.  This will generate a new note in that specific business notebook.

When it comes to moving notes, you cannot move a note from a personal notebook to a business notebook on iOS.

Jon H

Hi all,

thank you for your replies. I strongly suggest someone at EN look into this and take this up as a feature request, because it is unlogical to be able to select a private notebook to be the default creation notebook and not be able to select a business one... Or to be able to move a private one to the business one. 

Markus

Archived