(Archived) Unfamiliar notes ?

annemarieo

Idea

Hello , When I opened my evernote web yesterday there were all kinds of notes not belonging to me. I must have accidentally done something to cause this. I cannot find how to undo it and prevent it in the future. 

please help me fix this. It only makes my learning more difficult. 

thank you,   :)

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hello , When I opened my evernote web yesterday there were all kinds of notes not belonging to me. I must have accidentally done something to cause this. I cannot find how to undo it and prevent it in the future. 

please help me fix this. It only makes my learning more difficult. 

thank you,   :)

Hi. My guess is that you are seeing notes from joined notebooks. Would you mind posting a screenshot for us?

Hello Grumpy Monkey. You have solved my problem. When I went in to get a screen shot I clicked on View OPtions. There I noticed I could choose to view only my notes. I don't know how it got changed in first place or what exactly "All Notes " means ;but I am glad to see only my notes. 

thank you 

BTW I don't suppose you have time to look at my other post about printing multiple notes/images to one paper. I believe it is in the general discussion forum.

• Level 5*

Hello Grumpy Monkey. You have solved my problem. When I went in to get a screen shot I clicked on View OPtions. There I noticed I could choose to view only my notes. I don't know how it got changed in first place or what exactly "All Notes " means ;but I am glad to see only my notes. 

thank you 

BTW I don't suppose you have time to look at my other post about printing multiple notes/images to one paper. I believe it is in the general discussion forum.

Hi. I'm glad I could help! I'll take a look at your other thread and see if there is anything I can contribute to the discussion.

Archived