(Archived) Reset password lost all data

This issue was discussed last month and although I have tried all suggested I have no resolution. I reset my password as prompted (actually had no choice as I couldn't access notes) when Evernote reopened ALL my data had gone. It was as if I was a new account. Tried reverting to previous password, tried Evernote.com logging in with username and/ or email address, emailed Evernote support ( no reply) and I can't seem to get my notes back.

I've left it for a couple of weeks now and tried again, but to no avail.

Has anyone successfully resolved this issue because I' m not using Evernote again until I get this sorted?

No trust!

Hi kreagan,

That's been done so you will need to let us know your ticket number on here please.

Can you confirm you have used the correct email address?

Best regards

Chris

Hi Chris

Email address is correct.

But ticket number?

Not sure if its me but I find Evernote counter-intuitive. I was probably only using a smidgen of its utility...saving web recipes (many of the) and work docs...

Kreagan

Hi Kreagan,

When you raise a fault you will be issued with a ticket number. This allows the support team to track everything to do with the problem and you as a user.

Evernote, like all products obviously needs to be learned. It is worse if you have been using another product as you need to be very open minded in your approach.

I do recommend Brett Kelly's Evernote Essentials V3 which is a low cost and excellent training aid for beginners and even some more experienced users.

Best regards

Chris

Thnx Chris

When...I get this sorted I will look at Brett Kelly's training

However my lack of techno-cred had diddly squat to do with losing my data. I opened Evernote, had no option but to select reset password which I did successfully...logged in

And it was gone...zip

I haven't got previous ticket number but just re-faulted and ticket number is #5547

Kreagan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kreagan--C6REW had flagged this post for me, and I've been monitoring your ticket activity as we validate your account.  Looks like you've provided us a good deal of info, and you've been escalated.  I'm going to flag this today to expedite.

Archived