(Archived) Getting LIMIT REACHED on two notebooks

Sammaye

Hi,

I have been evaluating evernote for use and I deleted the default notebook that came with evernote and made my own and now I keep getting:

14:08:33 [4504] 0% EDAMUserException: errorCode=LIMIT_REACHED parameter="Notebook"

Whenever I try and sync.

I am aware of a notebook limit however I didn't know it was two notebooks...

I am on Windows 7.

What is weird is that evne though I could remove this notebook on my client the option is actually greyed out in the web interface which makes me think that I wasn't supposed to be able to delete it and by doing so I have broken something.

I cannot seem to sync even if I recreate the notebook with the same name and notes in, so atm evernote is unusable.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Ok I have actually been able to fix this by  making a new notebook through the web interface, making it default and then deleting the old notebook.

Still it sounds like there is a problem there, maybe a bug?

• 9 months later...

I thought of a solution to this 250 notebook limit.

Evernote can include in their next version update, a way for a premium user to be able to SELECT

which notebooks are network, and which notebooks are local.

This will solve the big problem.

If there is a limit on syncable notebooks, and if there are unlimited local notebooks, 

this WILL solve the problem for sure.

I thought of a solution to this 250 notebook limit.

Evernote can include in their next version update, a way for a premium user to be able to SELECT

which notebooks are network, and which notebooks are local.

This will solve the big problem.

If there is a limit on syncable notebooks, and if there are unlimited local notebooks, 

this WILL solve the problem for sure.

If by "network" you mean sync'd notebooks, that option has been there since at least 2008. When you make a new notebook, it asks you. It is not a premium feature. Even free users can do this.

Archived