Evernoted ( calendar for EN notes)

Hi

I want to share a site , that offers the possibility to calendar-tag notes ( for free) and this notes date ( date must be written in the subject of the note) will be synced into a gmail account .

It's extremely easy to use , the sync is fast , and the website (after sign in) shows a dashboard of all new "appointments" .

It's very useful and can be used as reminder for notes.

Www.evernoted.com

Claudio

• 4 months later...
  • Level 5*

Now I get to a web page,  but when I try to sign up the page says I have already signed up. (Don't think I have) and then offers me a forgotten password link before it crashes again...  (all this is Firefox 23.00)

It would be nice if the "Learn More" links took me to some text info instead of just a video.

None of the "Learn More" videos opened or ran in my Firefox browser.

Learn more also took me to a blank video window.  Clicking "watch in HD" on the lower right there then took me to Vimeo where I was able to see a video.

• Level 5

It would be nice if the "Learn More" links took me to some text info instead of just a video.

None of the "Learn More" videos opened or ran in my Firefox browser.

Learn more also took me to a blank video window.  Clicking "watch in HD" on the lower right there then took me to Vimeo where I was able to see a video.

Thank you. That did the trick.

I'm not going to try it. A lot of these new startups that want to access my Evernote data, avoid mentioning anything about the importance of security.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I signed up today and seems to work on both my Mac (using Safari) and iOS. While the website seems basic, it had enough info for me to figure out the software/service.

Edit

Actually the software I found is Event Noted  https://www.eventnoted.com  and appears to do what the OP suggested. However, Ever noted is only a one way sync from Evernote to (in my case) iCal 

I'm searching for the best way to sync notes with gCal.  Anybody have any other apps or ways you do that?

Cloudwork.com offers integrations of many apps including gCal and Evernote.

Thanks for the heads-up about Cloudwork.com. I've never heard of it. It looks like there's a lot of beneficial ways to use it! 

• 4 weeks later...

Just started with Eventnoted.com today. 

Free service, at least for now.

Some things I have learned:

1) Changing the subject line in EN, changes it on in iCal

2) Removing the date/time from the subject in EN, removes it from the calendar (you can put it in the body for archiving)

3) Moving the item to the trash does not remove it from the Eventnoted DB

4) Following on #3, I do the following to "delete" an event:

1) remove the date and time
     2) change the title to something like "event deleted"
     3) add a "completed" tag
     4) move to another folder if desired

Archived