(Archived) Old Android :-( No Upgrade :-( Lost my old verion !

FLMAN

PLEASE TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CANNOT UPGRADE !

I unistalled my old verision thinking that is why i did not get the new version. Now that i know that the new version is not available, I would like to get the old version.

Please help

PLEASE TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CANNOT UPGRADE !

I unistalled my old verision thinking that is why i did not get the new version. Now that i know that the new version is not available, I would like to get the old version.

Please help

What were you running into specifically--we've had some compatibility issues reported by users, so I'm assuming you're running into this issue reported by some users here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36484-evernote-for-android-v50-now-live-on-google-play/

BTW, we've identified the source of the compatibility issues and this should be going out in an update in fairly short order (likely tomorrow, unless we have a bug prevent release)

Using a version in Jefito's link should get you back to working in short order before we release the fix. 

• Level 5*

Thanks for the elaboration, Geoff (I picked that link off of one of your posts :)). Probably worth adding the link to the old versions on the end of the Android 5 announcement that's pinned up there, too.

Archived