(Archived) Evernote big disappointment for our class

Dear Evernote

We are a small class of 25 students who have tried to use Evernote as a group. 

The ammount of issues of logging in or even trying to register was so problematic that we have moved to piazza now. 

While I myself had no issues, I sat with a classmate who tried to get in with three different emails. He never once received an email to activate his account. (FYI: Of course we checked the spam and junk folders) 

It should not be this difficult to register for a program or even change the password? 

Besides, you need to update the layout of your forum and website, your attention to information hierarchy is shocking. 

My personal experience of Evernote is lovely, but as my class is moving off from it, I will be going as well. 

Kind Regards

Nadz

Hi Nadz,

That is very disappointing.

It would be good if you could explain what you mean by ' .... a classmate who tried to get in with three different emails.'

Perhaps you can advise what platform your classmate was using. Was the classmate trying to create an account or log in to an existing account?

Best regards

Chris

A lot of times these issues are frustrating, but in actual fact the wrong email address was typed in or the "email from Evernote" is filtered or sent to the trash. 

Not saying Evernote didn't have an issue, but it may be worth checking that you and your classmate followed the steps and entered a valid email address also.

• Level 5*

While I myself had no issues, I sat with a classmate who tried to get in with three different emails. He never once received an email to activate his account. (FYI: Of course we checked the spam and junk folders) 

It should not be this difficult to register for a program or even change the password?

Did your friend try opening a support request?

Besides, you need to update the layout of your forum and website, your attention to information hierarchy is shocking.

Yes? Provide details, please. The overseer of the forums is very interested in making the forums more useful, and cogent criticism is far more helpful than unclear and unsupported complaints.

Archived