(Archived) A letter to a CHINA free users by Evernote

dioseer

Poor English the following use translation software translation is just to give the impression of the operating team have a look all don't know this stuff directly the impression headquarters will be someone to pay attention, can only directly.

The most basic is to take the wrong impression notes promotion the most basic security fees as a premise that is not just the hope can give customers free local pin code access

A cloud software even basic local security policy does not use how to gain your trust. A senior member of another is not I do not buy the impression of truth is CHINA now wage level in low income every month 30 to buy enough luxury. Imbalance error and security strategy pricing are the main factors leading to the impression that China strategy

In a note mccoo notes cloud notes and other local free laptop case very difficult to meet market expectations

印象笔记推广的最基本错误在于 拿最基本的安全来作为收费前提这是不公正的 希望能给予免费客户本地pin码的权限 

一个云软件连基本的本地安全策略都不使用 如何能取得大家的信任。另外不是我不购买印象的高级会员 说实话就CHINA如今的工资水平来说 处于中低收入者 每个月30购买足够奢侈了。定价的错误和安全策略的失衡是导致印象中国战略的最主要因素。在有有道笔记 麦库笔记 彩云笔记等多种本地免费笔记本的情况下 想要达到市场预期 非常艰难

• Level 5*

Poor English the following use translation software translation is just to give the impression of the operating team have a look all don't know this stuff directly the impression headquarters will be someone to pay attention, can only directly.

The most basic is to take the wrong impression notes promotion the most basic security fees as a premise that is not just the hope can give customers free local pin code access

A cloud software even basic local security policy does not use how to gain your trust. A senior member of another is not I do not buy the impression of truth is CHINA now wage level in low income every month 30 to buy enough luxury. Imbalance error and security strategy pricing are the main factors leading to the impression that China strategy

In a note mccoo notes cloud notes and other local free laptop case very difficult to meet market expectations

印象笔记推广的最基本错误在于 拿最基本的安全来作为收费前提这是不公正的 希望能给予免费客户本地pin码的权限 
一个云软件连基本的本地安全策略都不使用 如何能取得大家的信任。另外不是我不购买印象的高级会员 说实话就CHINA如今的工资水平来说 处于中低收入者 每个月30购买足够奢侈了。定价的错误和安全策略的失衡是导致印象中国战略的最主要因素。在有有道笔记 麦库笔记 彩云笔记等多种本地免费笔记本的情况下 想要达到市场预期 非常艰难

Hi. I'll flag this post about Yinxiang Biji (the Evernote service in China) for the developers to see. If I understand the Chinese correctly, you want to have access to the pin lock feature without paying every month for Premium, which you think is too expensive relative to wages in China. 

Archived