(Archived) Evernote Service Outage

• Level 5*

:excl: The Evernote Service was evidently down for sometime earlier this evening.

• Attempt to sync resulted in an error msg of "unable to contact evernote server" even though all other Internet access was fine, including www.evernote.com.
  • Status.Evernote.com was unresponsive

Service is now back up, but the outage was NOT reported in Status.Evernote.com.

I noticed this as well earlier this evening. I was trying to link the Dolphin app on my iPhone to Evernote and the service kept reporting that it was unavailable.  It's seems to be working fine now.

We noticed some slowness in advance of our already planned weekly service release. We did post this to status.evernote.com - and I've just checked, it's there, as well as the weekly reboot message.

Was this during some other time?

• Level 5*

We noticed some slowness in advance of our already planned weekly service release. We did post this to status.evernote.com - and I've just checked, it's there, as well as the weekly reboot message.

Was this during some other time?

It was on the status page Heather, but not for at least 15min when I first starting having issues. I know the issue started around 4:45pm or so and it was about 15min later your post hit. Not sure about what JMichael saw. He posted at 5:48 and the issue was well underway by then.

Archived