working with Customer Support, discussions with our team and other such

activities, it seems that there is a bug with version 4.6.3 that affects

some Windows 64bit users that also have Microsoft Office 64bit

installed. We haven't been able to narrow down which versions of Windows

64bit and which versions of Microsoft Office 64bit are required in

which combination for this bug to occur. There are just a ton of

versions of Windows, even within Windows 7 there are multiple

variations. The same issue with the Office suite. Trying to find the

right combinations of the two is, what I would describe as frustrating.

Anyways,

back onto the issue. After you've installed 4.6.3 the 4.6.3 installer

is cached by the Windows operating system. So when you try to upgrade to

4.6.4 the operating system grabs the 4.6.3 uninstaller that is cached

and uses that to do the uninstall process. We don't have a way of

forcing Windows to use the fixed 4.6.4 installer to do the

uninstallation, so there doesn't seem to be anything we can do from

within our application. Hence the 3rd party uninstaller (which I

recommend), or the need to manually remove registry entries or files

(which makes me personally nervous, but only because I've personally

done stupid things before).

Anyways, I'd like to emphasize my apologies for this whole affair and that it only affects a subset of Windows 64bit users.

I suggest users

go contact customer support. If you feel comfortable doing it on your

own, here's what seems to work for the instances I have

encountered.

1. Backup your files and data.

2. Download something like REVO

3. Have local notes? Make another backup!

4. No really, make backup

5. Do a full uninstall with REVO or another tool of your choice

6. Go download 4.6.4 from evernote.com

If

you're able to go to %TEMP%\EvernoteSetupMSI.log and paste the contents

in a PM to me, that would be much appreciated. Also, if you could send

over what version of Microsoft Office you have, that is useful.

If you aren't running Windows 64bit and see this error, please also PM me.

thanks much!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dlu,

thank you for the insightful explanation (there is a bug
with version 4.6.3 installer that is cached by the Windows operating system. So
when you try to upgrade to 4.6.4 the operating system grabs the 4.6.3
uninstaller that is cached and uses that to do the uninstall process. We don't
have a way of forcing Windows to use the fixed 4.6.4 installer to do the
uninstallation, so there doesn't seem to be anything we can do from within our
application.)

The problem reproduces with Windows 8 x64 and Office 2013
x64. If that is at all possible, I would rather clean the system from the exact
files and registry entries based on information (or using scripts) provided by
Evernote, than rely on general heuristics of 3rd party removal tool
that may or may not clean all the remains of buggy Evernote 4.6.3 installer.

I have another system with Windows 7 x64, Office 2013 x64 and
Evernote 4.6.3 where the upgrade to 4.6.4 was not tried. What would be your
recommendation, assuming that 3rd party removal tools are not used? Should
a user wait for further instructions/KB article from Evernote (v. 4.6.3 itself is working
fine)?

I also have the same issue with Windows 7 Pro x64 and Office 2010 x64. For those who use Revo and receive the same error attempting to uninstall it simply use the advanced uninstall mode, ignore the error and let Revo find all the reg entries and files and delete them from within Revo. This worked for me and I was able to install 4.6.4 afterwords.

So are you telling me I have to purchase a 3rd party tool in order to upgrade to your latest version?  And I have to do this on more than one computer?  I don't think so.  You need to fix this ASAP, or your about to lose a lot of customers.  

We have a walkthrough that should fix this error here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36333-cant-update-to-464-error-2732/?p=196747

The other workaround is to uninstall regularly, then reinstall 4.6.1, then install 4.6.4, as the issue is with the 4.6.3 install.

4.6.3 explanation is here--same thread, different statement by Mr. dlu: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36333-cant-update-to-464-error-2732/?p=196770

dlu,

thank you for the insightful explanation (there is a bug

with version 4.6.3 installer that is cached by the Windows operating system. So

when you try to upgrade to 4.6.4 the operating system grabs the 4.6.3

uninstaller that is cached and uses that to do the uninstall process. We don't

have a way of forcing Windows to use the fixed 4.6.4 installer to do the

uninstallation, so there doesn't seem to be anything we can do from within our

application.)

The problem reproduces with Windows 8 x64 and Office 2013

x64. If that is at all possible, I would rather clean the system from the exact

files and registry entries based on information (or using scripts) provided by

Evernote, than rely on general heuristics of 3rd party removal tool

that may or may not clean all the remains of buggy Evernote 4.6.3 installer.

I have another system with Windows 7 x64, Office 2013 x64 and

Evernote 4.6.3 where the upgrade to 4.6.4 was not tried. What would be your

recommendation, assuming that 3rd party removal tools are not used? Should

a user wait for further instructions/KB article from Evernote (v. 4.6.3 itself is working

fine)?

If you have Win8, you can also try using the control panel. Some users have had success with that. Your Windows 7 machine may not have any problems. We've made fixes to the 4.6.4 installer, but since we don't have a way of forcing the uninstall process to use the new version I don't know if we'll be able to do much. We haven't found a way around it thus far.

I also have the same issue with Windows 7 Pro x64 and Office 2010 x64. For those who use Revo and receive the same error attempting to uninstall it simply use the advanced uninstall mode, ignore the error and let Revo find all the reg entries and files and delete them from within Revo. This worked for me and I was able to install 4.6.4 afterwords.

I'd like to emphasize this, a few people didn't realize they should ignore the error message. (Not that I'm blaming them, I was a bit confused the first time I saw it.)

So are you telling me I have to purchase a 3rd party tool in order to upgrade to your latest version?  And I have to do this on more than one computer?  I don't think so.  You need to fix this ASAP, or your about to lose a lot of customers.  

Hi djjay0131, I'd like to start off by apologizing about this whole thing. As I've tried to explain above, the uninstallation process that the Windows operating system has cached and just uses is the 4.6.3 uninstaller. We've fixed the issue in the 4.6.4 installer, but don't have a way of making Windows use that instead of the old one.

REVO comes with a 30 day free trial. It isn't ideal, but it is the quickest solution that we've come up with. I'd like to emphasize that not all users will run into this issue. I believe even some users with Windows 64bit have posted that they upgraded without issue.

I hope that you only run into this on one computer (or ideally none).

best of luck.

Actually, I just saw this in the forums. (Emphasis mine)

We have a walkthrough that should fix this error here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36333-cant-update-to-464-error-2732/?p=196747

The other workaround is to uninstall regularly, then reinstall 4.6.1, then
install 4.6.4, as the issue is with the 4.6.3 install.

4.6.3 explanation is here--same thread, different statement by Mr. dlu: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36333-cant-update-to-464-error-2732/?p=196770

I had the same issue on Win 8 - 64 bit. Deleting the reg key as per instructions below (in the link provided at the end) solved my problem.

Thanks dguikkaume.

Usman

I am running Windows 8 x64 Enterprise and Office Profession Plus 2013 x64.  I have unistalled Evernote using Revo but can't install 4.6.4, I am going to try a fw of the other suggestions (Deleted program Folder, run windows installer cleanup) but thought i would send you my logs first, It's quite big so i've uploaded it to my Dropbox  - PM sent

This has made it worse, i know get the following error - Evernote was already installed by another user. Only ne per-user installation is supported

After clawing through the registry and deleting all the entries found in the setup log i have now finally manage to re-install Evernote. 

Thanks to "f4ll3nl0rd" for pointing me in the right direction - http://discussion.evernote.com/user/87685-f4ll3nl0rd/?&tab=posts

EVERNOTE - YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE A CLEANUP TOOL AVAILABLE!!!

If you have Win8, you can also try using the control panel. Some users have had success with that. Your Windows 7 machine may not have any problems. We've made fixes to the 4.6.4 installer, but since we don't have a way of forcing the uninstall process to use the new version I don't know if we'll be able to do much. We haven't found a way around it thus far.

It worked for me. 4.6.3 uninstalled using Control Panel in Win8 x64 without any complaints. Apparently, there was some kind of runtime condition that was hit when 4.6.4 tried to install on top of 4.6.3, but manual uninstallation of 4.6.3 worked fine. Then I downloaded and installed 4.6.4. As you mentioned before, making a backup of \Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Databases before troubleshooting the issue seems to be a wise idea.Thanks for the quick follow-up!

I've been without Evernote for a few weeks now because of this issue. The response from support was "Ah, we'll get back to you..." I really hope you can fix this problem. It's a great program but... I can't install it! Completely removed everything as instructed, and cannot reinstall.

I've been without Evernote for a few weeks now because of this issue. The response from support was "Ah, we'll get back to you..." I really hope you can fix this problem. It's a great program but... I can't install it! Completely removed everything as instructed, and cannot reinstall.

Could you walk us through all the steps you've taken? Would be useful to see if there's a something new I could suggest you try

speak truly

I have a little disappointed to you, especiall the new version still not solve this problem

you cannot ask every user have to understand your suggestion

most of us are layman of computer, we just know "download, install, open!!!"

windows 7 ultimate 64bit, office 2013 preview 64bit, same issue with others in this topic. And more seriously, I had removed all of the evernote info including the directories and the registry, but 4.6.4 still can't be installed with same issue. maybe someone is still using evernote in my laptop....

is there anybody from evernote can resolve this problem ASAP? PLEASE

After reading through this thread, I didn't even bother trying to upgrade to see if it would fail. I uninstalled 4.6.3 successfully using the Win7 and Win8 (both 64-bit) Programs and Features control panel. I left my data and registry entries intact and simply installed 4.6.4. Some preferences were lost following the uninstall, but at least I didn't have to wait for all my data to download again since it used the existing database.

Thank you to all who posted before me for sharing the details of your problems. I know it doesn't make it any less frustrating for you, but you are helping those who came after you. Hopefully this type of issue doesn't happen to anyone again.

And thank you also to dlu for hanging in there on the front lines of what I know is a difficult support situation.

I am running Windows 8 x64 Enterprise and Office Profession Plus 2013 x64.  I have unistalled Evernote using Revo but can't install 4.6.4, I am going to try a fw of the other suggestions (Deleted program Folder, run windows installer cleanup) but thought i would send you my logs first, It's quite big so i've uploaded it to my Dropbox  - PM sent

This has made it worse, i know get the following error - Evernote was already installed by another user. Only ne per-user installation is supported

After clawing through the registry and deleting all the entries found in the setup log i have now finally manage to re-install Evernote. 

Thanks to "f4ll3nl0rd" for pointing me in the right direction - http://discussion.evernote.com/user/87685-f4ll3nl0rd/?&tab=posts

for me, it works.

I just logged in as a new Evernote user specifically to say how amateur this is.  

Having to download and install ANOTHER program to uninstall your own software?  What a joke.

Google Keep will be interesting.

For everybody having the following problem

Error (2732) as installing 4.6.4.
Or .\Boostrapper.cpp:886 0x643 Fatal error during installation.

I could not even uninstall !

Here is the fix, I reversed the Evernote msi, seen the logs and fixed what's going on.

I sum up my steps, I did Fix 1 and Fix 2 but maybe only one is necessary.

Fix 1

-Go to folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote

-Execute the following command line in admin mode : regsvr32.exe /u EvernoteOL.dll

-Reinstall

Fix 2

-Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\AutoUpdate

-Execute the last version. (it will probably fail again)

-Rexecute the following command line in admin mode, just to be sure : regsvr32.exe /u EvernoteOL.dll 

-Install only for this user C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi 

For the Evernote team

Your problem comes from the Unregisterx64OLAddin action.... I have no reason why.

regsvr32.exe /s /u "[APPLICATIONFOLDER]EvernoteOL.dll"

I am not sure why... but my logs show than when I execute .msi directly, then it execute Unregisterx64OLAddinNotAdmin instead, it worked. (my UAC in disabled)

When executing en .exe, the Unregisterx64OLAddin was running and crashed. So I'm not able to tell you if the fix was me running the command regsvr manually OR running .msi directly.

I guess than running MSI manually worked with because I selected "Only this user" made the condition : Installed AND (OUTLOOK_BITNESS ~= "x64") AND ALLUSERS AND AdminUser AND (NOT ((VersionNT = 501) AND (VersionNT64))) false so Unregisterx64OLAddinNotAdmin runs instead.

OK, Tried again on my second PC and using Revo's Advanced option it was much more straight forward, It is very slow and i had to run it twice for some reason but it worked. 

For everybody having the following problem

Error (2732) as installing 4.6.4.

Or .\Boostrapper.cpp:886 0x643 Fatal error during installation.

I could not even uninstall !

Here is the fix, I reversed the Evernote msi, seen the logs and fixed what's going on.

I sum up my steps, I did Fix 1 and Fix 2 but maybe only one is necessary.

Fix 1

-Go to folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote

-Execute the following command line in admin mode : regsvr32.exe /u EvernoteOL.dll

-Reinstall

Fix 2

-Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\AutoUpdate

-Execute the last version. (it will probably fail again)

-Rexecute the following command line in admin mode, just to be sure : regsvr32.exe /u EvernoteOL.dll 

-Install only for this user C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi 

For the Evernote team

Your problem comes from the Unregisterx64OLAddin action.... I have no reason why.

regsvr32.exe /s /u "[APPLICATIONFOLDER]EvernoteOL.dll"

I am not sure why... but my logs show than when I execute .msi directly, then it execute Unregisterx64OLAddinNotAdmin instead, it worked. (my UAC in disabled)

When executing en .exe, the Unregisterx64OLAddin was running and crashed. So I'm not able to tell you if the fix was me running the command regsvr manually OR running .msi directly.

I guess than running MSI manually worked with because I selected "Only this user" made the condition : Installed AND (OUTLOOK_BITNESS ~= "x64") AND ALLUSERS AND AdminUser AND (NOT ((VersionNT = 501) AND (VersionNT64))) false so Unregisterx64OLAddinNotAdmin runs instead.

Thanks. It works.

I am getting same error (unexpected error code 2732), then (.\bootstrapper.cpp:896) 0x643 Fatal error during installation on newest version 4.6.4 (268844). install about half way through. how can i verify that there program is not half installed and data will be ok?

I was getting this error, but I was able to successfully install after doing a simple uninstall, no messing around in the registry or anything. I would probably recommend that as the first step to try.

I have done exactly the same as chu28 (simple uninstall and reinstall w/o changing anything in the registry) and everything runs fine now. Check this out before doing risky and annoying changes to Win8!

I worked and fixed the problem for me. 

Anyway, the shareware will work for 30 days and Evernote can't ask to install a shareware to fix a problem caused by Evernote. If you think that it will happen again, you should provide some batch, some executable that will do the same trick, to cleanup evernote.

Yes, this seems to happen on some subset of Windows 64bit users. I suggest users go contact customer support. If you feel comfortable doing it on your own, here's what seems to work for the instances I have encountered.

1. Backup your files and data.

2. Download something like REVO

3. Have local notes? Make another backup!

4. No really, make backup

5. Do a full uninstall with REVO or another tool of your choice

6. Go download 4.6.4 from evernote.com

If you have any questions that the fine folks on this forum can't answer, customer should be able to help.

Surely known issues like this are the kinds of things that should be worked through and resolved in a beta - why is this kind of flaw willingly circulated in a public release? Even if it turns out that there is absolutely nothing you can do to secure a seamless transition from 4.6.3 to 4.6.4, you should have at least waited until you were in a situation to provide full and unambiguous instructions about a reliable work-around in the update notification, rather than vaguely telling people to visit the support forums only to then have us crowd-source an issue that should have been dealt with by people who are willing to tinker with a pre-release. Along with the glaring mistake last year of having a public release so tremendously broken that new notes were wiped blank after clicking away, it is only the inadequacy of the competition that keeps me with this product.

So the release notes had instructions to contact customer support. That avenue is a much better way of fixing these types of issues. Customer support had a set of instructions ready to go. It is great that many users here posted their solutions which others found helpful. But we haven't relied solely on those solutions.

Surely known issues like this are the kinds of things that should be worked through and resolved in a beta - why is this kind of flaw willingly circulated in a public release? Even if it turns out that there is absolutely nothing you can do to secure a seamless transition from 4.6.3 to 4.6.4, you should have at least waited until you were in a situation to provide full and unambiguous instructions about a reliable work-around in the update notification, rather than vaguely telling people to visit the support forums only to then have us crowd-source an issue that should have been dealt with by people who are willing to tinker with a pre-release. Along with the glaring mistake last year of having a public release so tremendously broken that new notes were wiped blank after clicking away, it is only the inadequacy of the competition that keeps me with this product.

So the release notes had instructions to contact customer support. That avenue is a much better way of fixing these types of issues. Customer support had a set of instructions ready to go. It is great that many users here posted their solutions which others found helpful. But we haven't relied solely on those solutions.

Really?  Release Notes?  That's a better way?  Are you serious?  Obviously (from reading this thread) you knew there was a fatal problem, but decided to release it anyway and put something in the release notes??  This thread started on March 4th, and contains 134 messages (so far), but you decided to treat this issue like you would some minor new feature?

By the way if I download the upgrade from the web site, then at no point during the install am I offered release notes.  And if they *were* offered, I'm curious to know what percentage of users you think would read them.

Sorry to sound harsh, but as someone who runs a software development organization I have to say that a comment like that really sets my teeth on edge.  And I don't want to think what our customer support organization would have to say about it.  (Dear lord . . . "There is a significant number of users, fitting this description, who will attempt to install the software and will receive an incomprehensible error message.  But don't worry, we gave them your phone number, so it's all good.")

I have another suggestion.  How about in the screen that tells users that 4.6.4 is available, you state that there is a good chance the install won't work, and they should wait until 4.6.5.  But read the forums first.

try update to 4.6.4.8136 got this:

bootstrapper.cpp:896 0x652 error.

====================PC1=======================================================

[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Running as user: Any
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Checking for already installed products
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/25/2013 18:48:12] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.

==============================PC2===================================================
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Running as user: any
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Apps\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Checking for already installed products
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Product is installed PerUser by this user
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] PerUser install by this user: continue.
[03/25/2013 10:18:49] Parsing command line: "D:\360Downloads\
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Running as user: any
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Apps\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Checking for already installed products
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Product is installed PerUser by this user
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] PerUser install by this user: continue.
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Parsing command line: "E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\AutoUpdate\Evernote_4.6.4.8136.exe" /qb
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] User preferred language is: zh (CN)
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Using language: 2052
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Using transform :2052
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] The following arguments will be passed on to msiexec.exe:  /lvx* "E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Temp\EvernoteSetupMSI.log" /qb TRANSFORMS=:2052  APPLICATIONFOLDER="E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Apps\Evernote\Evernote\"
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Extracting resource with ID 129 of type BIN to file E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi
[03/25/2013 16:28:33] Target file already exists. Deleting.
[03/25/2013 16:28:35] Using MSI package from E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi
[03/25/2013 16:28:35] Executing E:\windows\system32\msiexec.exe /i "E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi"  /lvx* "E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Temp\EvernoteSetupMSI.log" /qb TRANSFORMS=:2052  APPLICATIONFOLDER="E:\Users\any\AppData\Local\Apps\Evernote\Evernote\"
[03/25/2013 16:28:45] Process execution was successful.
[03/25/2013 16:28:45] Installation failed: (.\Bootstrapper.cpp:896) 0x652:

btw: i tried uninstall old version. it tells me that "install program failed".

then i deleted the whole dir.

then i downloaded 4.6.4 and tried to install(both with and without administrator privilege).

it tells me that:"other user has installed evernote.one system one single user installation"

great,evernote is gone in my windows.

how to solve this?

cant install 4.6.4 OR uninstall 4.6.3 either. i also tried to deactivate outlook's evernote add-in, nothing. i use win8.

solutions?

edit: uninstalled through control panel (i tried from ccleaner first time) and then installed 464 without problems.

I managed to back-up, uninstall (with REVO) and then installed the correct version. But as soon as I logged in the freshly installed client it started syncing before I could even import the back-up... And now it's downloading all my stuff again and everything is nicely duplicated...

This is a pain, guys. How could something like this happen?

I just renewed my premium account a few weeks ago. Argh...

I managed to back-up, uninstall (with REVO) and then installed the correct version. But as soon as I logged in the freshly installed client it started syncing before I could even import the back-up... And now it's downloading all my stuff again and everything is nicely duplicated...

If you had taken your internet offline, the sync would not be able to happen.  Additonally, from what I've read (IE here ), creating a backup appears to be a CYA move.  The instructions in Geoff's post don't indicate importing or restoring from the backup.  The exception would be if you had any local (non-synced) notebooks and/or unsync'd notes.

If you had taken your internet offline, the sync would not be able to happen.

Yeah, I figured, but I thought the client would offer me the choice to import my notes from a local back-up or something after I said I already had an account... Or at least there could be an explicit message: don't import your local back-up, it will re-download everything if you don't manually disconnect your Internet.

Can't say I find this brilliantly thought...

It's during times like this that I hate being so addicted to Evernote...

Thanks for the input, though—just had to voice my frustration, I guess. Everything seems back in order now.

Yeah, I figured, but I thought the client would offer me the choice to import my notes from a local back-up or something after I said I already had an account... Or at least there could be an explicit message: don't import your local back-up, it will re-download everything if you don't manually disconnect your Internet.

Can't say I find this brilliantly thought...

It's during times like this that I hate being so addicted to Evernote...

Thanks for the input, though—just had to voice my frustration, I guess. Everything seems back in order now.

FWIW, between moving between various computers over the years, I've done many successful restores of my EN database.  I'd guess over 20.  And I did have some questions about the process Geoff outlined.  I posted my concerns in this post. Although I may have overlooked something in that thread, certainly that one post is not clear about what to do after getting a good install wrt getting your data back.  (IMO).

[...] And I did have some questions about the process Geoff outlined.  I posted my concerns in this post. Although I may have overlooked something in that thread, certainly that one post is not clear about what to do after getting a good install wrt getting your data back.  (IMO).

It is a good idea to get the original (official) post clearer and more detailed on that side, yes. It's the least they can do... It is also my fault for rushing this today, that I admit. I should indeed have prepared this move more carefully. Luckily, I mostly got text-notes (a couple thousands, but still not that dramatic to re-download).

A clearer post will at least help others avoid doing the same mistakes.

It is a good idea to get the original (official) post clearer and more detailed on that side, yes. It's the least they can do... It is also my fault for rushing this today, that I admit. I should indeed have prepared this move more carefully. Luckily, I mostly got text-notes (a couple thousands, but still not that dramatic to re-download).

A clearer post will at least help others avoid doing the same mistakes.

Glad to hear you got it working for you & got things straightened out, too.  :)

Same issue, did the revo uninstall. now cant re install. says its still sees a version of evernote on board but cc cleaner and revo dont. and neither do my lying eyes. win 7 64 bit office 2010.   cant install older versions either. same error or "evernote already installed."

Found every instance of evernote in the c drive appdata everything.  Deleted it from registry.  Cccleaner. no sign of evernote . totally "clean"  go to re install,  same error. Go to re install 3.4.1 . shows I have newr version. Evernote cant be expunged from the computer to do a re install. very bad mojo. Need assistance.

yeah been through it.  Possible new  solution found.

went to C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Temp

found three references that didn't come up in searches

ran the windows installer package I found there.

evernote installed to 4.6.4 current no errors.

Worked for me too. The easiest workaround. Thanx!

win7 x64

[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Running as user: Administrator
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Checking for already installed products
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/22/2013 09:37:22] Parsing command line: "F:\360Downloads\
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Running as user: Administrator
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Checking for already installed products
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/22/2013 09:39:18] Parsing command line: "F:\360Downloads\
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Running as user: Administrator
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Checking for already installed products
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/24/2013 08:24:29] Parsing command line: "F:\360Downloads\
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Running as user: Administrator
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Checking for already installed products
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/24/2013 08:31:18] Parsing command line: "F:\360Downloads\
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Running as user: Administrator
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Checking for already installed products
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/25/2013 22:22:30] Parsing command line: "F:\360Downloads\
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} version is 4.6.3.8096
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Detected version 4.6.3.8096 installation
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Product is installed PerMachine
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Admin user + PerMachine install: continue.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Parsing command line: "F:\TDDownloads\Evernote_4.6.4.8136.exe"
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] User preferred language  () is not supported.
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] User default language is: zh (CN)
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Using language: 2052
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Using transform :2052
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] The following arguments will be passed on to msiexec.exe:  /lvx* "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\EvernoteSetupMSI.log" /qb  ALLUSERS=1 TRANSFORMS=:2052  APPLICATIONFOLDER="C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\"
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Extracting resource with ID 129 of type BIN to file C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi
[03/26/2013 17:43:32] Target file already exists. Deleting.
[03/26/2013 17:43:33] Using MSI package from C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi
[03/26/2013 17:43:33] Executing C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe /i "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Evernote.msi"  /lvx* "C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\EvernoteSetupMSI.log" /qb  ALLUSERS=1 TRANSFORMS=:2052  APPLICATIONFOLDER="C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\"
[03/26/2013 17:45:07] Process execution was successful.
[03/26/2013 17:45:07] Installation failed: (.\Bootstrapper.cpp:896) 0x643:
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Evernote Uninstall Cleanup has started
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Shortcut name: Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] CSIDL_PROFILE: C:\Users\Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] All profiles: C:\Users
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Skipping: .
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Skipping: ..
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Cleanup: CSIDL_STARTUP EvernoteTray
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Not found.
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Cleanup: CSIDL_STARTUP EvernoteClipper
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Cleanup: CSIDL_SENDTO Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Cleanup: CSIDL_DESKTOP Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\All Users
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\Default
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\Default User
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Skipping: desktop.ini
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\Public
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\Public\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Processing: C:\Users\UpdatusUser
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:28] Evernote Uninstall Cleanup finished.

[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Evernote Uninstall Cleanup has started
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Shortcut name: Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] CSIDL_PROFILE: C:\Users\Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] All profiles: C:\Users
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Skipping: .
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Skipping: ..
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Cleanup: CSIDL_STARTUP EvernoteTray
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Not found.
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Cleanup: CSIDL_STARTUP EvernoteClipper
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Cleanup: CSIDL_SENDTO Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Cleanup: CSIDL_DESKTOP Evernote
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\All Users
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\All Users\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\All Users\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\Default
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\Default User
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Default User\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Default User\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Skipping: desktop.ini
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\Public
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\Public\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Processing: C:\Users\UpdatusUser
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteTray.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\EvernoteClipper.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Folder: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Desktop
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Checking for shortcut: C:\Users\UpdatusUser\Desktop\Evernote.lnk
[03/26/2013 17:48:41] Evernote Uninstall Cleanup finished.

[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 17:49:07] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 17:49:21] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 17:49:26] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 17:57:47] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 18:00:34] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 18:01:17] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 18:01:50] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 18:07:29] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 18:17:26] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 19:40:27] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 19:47:59] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 19:51:25] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 19:51:26] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Evernote 4.6.4.8136 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 19:51:49] PerUser install by another user: abort.

[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Evernote 4.6.1.7772 Installation has started
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Running as user: Administrator
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Initializing installed product finder.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Checking if product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is installed.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Checking registry for product {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4}.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Located product GUID in HKLM.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Product GUID {f761359c-9ced-45ae-9a51-9d6605cd55c4} version is FSSH
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Located product {4C8BBCC8-8363-11E2-A3F4-984BE15F174E} with upgrade code {AE2C091E-CF5F-4e30-8659-D640E23A8B99}.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Error getting product version: 1605
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Error getting product install location: 1605
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Checking if product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is installed.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} is not installed.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Checking registry for product {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29}.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Product GUID {A5C8B875-E86C-4783-83F4-F35E788FFC29} was not found in the registry
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Checking for already installed products
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Detected version  installation
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] Installed version () did not support admin check. Attempting to use MsiEnumProductsEx.
[03/26/2013 20:00:22] PerUser install by another user: abort.

This is a serious fiasco.  For those of us who are users, not junior software developers, this sucks. Evernote needs to understand who their target audience is before releasing untested updates into the wild. I'm staying with the program for now but won't for long as soon as something equal comes along if this continues.

I use Evernote Premium a lot and like it in my job in business development.  I don't have time to ***** around with installers, registry edits etc. Evernote needs to fix this ASAP.  I use Evernote Premium on Win 8, Office 2013 laptop, Win 7-64 Open office PC, Iphone, and Ipad. I've only encountered the problem so far on the Win 8 machine and will not upgrade on anything else until the issues are fully resolved.  I don't have a support staff to fix this for me and really I don't have the time or inclination to fix it myself which looks to be doable.

Hi SPEDE,

I won't go into too much detail, but basically the installer for 4.6.3 gets cached and that is what the Windows operating system uses to uninstall and upgrade you to 4.6.4 Unfortunately we don't have a way of forcing it to use the updated & fixed 4.6.4 installer. So we're a bit stuck for this. I'd like to emphasize this seems to occur with a subset of Windows 64bit users.

Here's a post with workarounds. For many users, uninstalling from the control panel works well and is rather quick.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36401-windows-error-code-2732-workarounds/#entry197207

Hi, I have been able to update without removing the old Evernote or using third parties

1. Get frustrated with the bootstrapper error.

2. backup

3. Clean the temp files (C:\Users\userX\AppData\Local\Temp) and leave the folder open.

4. Open Evernote an search for updates.

5. try to install the one it finds, you will get the same error again

6. look in the open folder from step 3 and you will find an Evernote install

7. install for all users and it will update without problems.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I have been able to update without removing the old Evernote or using third parties

1. Get frustrated with the bootstrapper error.

2. backup

3. Clean the temp files (C:\Users\userX\AppData\Local\Temp) and leave the folder open.

4. Open Evernote an search for updates.

5. try to install the one it finds, you will get the same error again

6. look in the open folder from step 3 and you will find an Evernote install

7. install for all users and it will update without problems.

Hope this helps.

YES!

thank you for your contribution which worked.

installed the  evernote.msi  after removing the two other evernote files in the Temp as you mentioned.

such a relief, I could not see myself dabbling with the registry.

thanks again

Nathair

It's even simpeler I think.

The setup.exe of version 4.6.4.8136 has an error. On al my pc's the normal installation fails.

But the msi installs correctly. You don't have to throw anything away. Just find the msi file in %temp% after the first failed install and run it.

Setup.exe runs a command like 

[03/28/2013 21:27:30] The following arguments will be passed on to msiexec.exe:  /lvx* "C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Temp\EvernoteSetupMSI.log" /qb  ALLUSERS=1 TRANSFORMS=:1043  APPLICATIONFOLDER="C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\"

I think this is a faulty parameter: TRANSFORMS=:1043

So the subset of users for who it fails will probably contain all the people using the dutch language code (1043).

Evernote should repair this asap.

Wow, now I cant install or uninstall. There are no references to the word "evernote anywhere in my registry or my hard drive with the exception of the actual installer. I have tried the reverse the 8 letter code BS. I have searched ad nauseum on Google. The installer says I have a previous install already and errors out... I guess it is time to not use evernote anymore. :(

Also, what is up with this site, it looks like ***** and is retardedly hard to use now.

Win7 X64 and Office 2010 X64

English Language

running Evernote.msi from the temp folder worked for me.

After it seemed to work, Evernote is still at version 4.6.3.  Every time I try Help, Check for updates, it wants to update to 4.6.4 Public.

Now I don't get the error, but it still won't update to the newer 4.6.4 like it claims it's going to.

This worked for me, too. Thank you! You saved the day!

We'll that was awful but I did manage to install after going through all the options before having to install third party software!?!...

A few days ago I manged to convince my company to go with evernote business. Sorry guys but that's not going to happen anymore.

What worked for me on Windows 7 Ultimate x64,, regarding error 2732 upgrade to v4.6.4, was executing Evernote.msi in:

C:\ Users/NAME/AppData/Local/Temp

No problemo !!!

Simple.

In another thread I saw a recommendation to use REVO unininstaller, and this was apparently successful, for someone who had no Control Panel or other uninstall option.

If your notes are synched to the web, they should be safe. Check the website and verify they are all there.

If you have any local-only notebooks, I would not expect them to survive.

In another thread I saw a recommendation to use REVO unininstaller, and this was apparently successful, for someone who had no Control Panel or other uninstall option.

If your notes are synched to the web, they should be safe. Check the website and verify they are all there.

If you have any local-only notebooks, I would not expect them to survive.

If you have any unsync'd notes (including local/non-sync'd notebooks), you would need to backup your exb file & restore from it, after the clean install.  Please search the board on backup/restore, should you need more information.

The error message suggests that it was installed from a location that is now unavailable, which is nothing out of the ordinary, and that the uninstaller wants to access the original ".msi" installation package, presumably because the same package is used for install and uninstall.

Thinking about it, this suggests that another solution would be, to find a copy of the v4.6.3 installer (where?), and make it available to that dialog in your screenshot. But it is probably easier to go with the REVO.

What worked for me on Windows 7 Ultimate x64,, regarding error 2732 upgrade to v4.6.4, was executing Evernote.msi in:

C:\ Users/NAME/AppData/Local/Temp

No problemo !!!

Simple.

I knew for some reason to skip to the end. It worked flawlessly, thanks bro :)

Just run %temp% from the Run command to access it faster.

English Language

After it seemed to work, Evernote is still at version 4.6.3.  Every time I try Help, Check for updates, it wants to update to 4.6.4 Public.

Now I don't get the error, but it still won't update to the newer 4.6.4 like it claims it's going to.

I found a way to solve this...

After installing 4.6.4 using evernote.msi, run it again, then choose "Uninstall".  After it uninstall, run evernote.msi again, and it will become ver 4.6.4.

English Language

I found a way to solve this...

After installing 4.6.4 using evernote.msi, run it again, then choose "Uninstall".  After it uninstall, run evernote.msi again, and it will become ver 4.6.4.

That is correct, I think ultimately this is the best answer.

[vs 4.6.4. run once via .msi installed next to vs 4.6.3 on my PC and I had to remove both and then reinstall from the 4.6.4. version of evernote.msi

Are the developers taking any notice of this issue?

Had the exact same error.  On 64bit Win  7, with 64 bit office 2013.  Read the forums, and uninstalled Evernote 4.6.3 (after synching and exporting my local note books), then installed 4.6.4 and it worked like a charm - all my notes showed up when I logged in, and the Plug-In for Outlook 2013 now working too.  Thank you Forums!

Tried that and it seemed that Evernote was updated to 4.6.4 because I didn't receive the 2732 error. The app did not update and remains 4.6.3. Running Evernote.msi again from  C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Temp then displays a window with only the option to remove 4.6.4.  The options to Change or Repair are visible but not available for selection. VERY buggy update !!!

All recent new-version updates have failed.

Attempted again today with Public Release of Evernote v. 4.6.4. Below see two error messages and the computer configuration:

Evernote v. 4.6.4:

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2732.

Setup error:

(.\Bootstrapper.cpp:896) 0x643:Fatal error during installation.

System Dell Latitude E6535

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Version    6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

Other OS Description     Not Available

OS Manufacturer    Microsoft Corporation

System Name    RSD-PC

System Manufacturer    Dell Inc.

System Model    Latitude E6530

System Type    x64-based PC

Processor    Intel® Core i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date    Dell Inc. A09, 12/13/2012

SMBIOS Version    2.7

Windows Directory    C:\Windows

System Directory    C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device    \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Locale    United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer    Version = "6.1.7601.17514"

User Name    RSD-PC\RSD

Time Zone    Central Daylight Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    4.00 GB

Total Physical Memory    3.88 GB

Available Physical Memory    1.43 GB