(Archived) Notes disappeared

Hey guys,

Please help me.

My girlfriend's account recently asked her to reset her password. She did so, and upon signing back on, has lost her last 3 weeks of notes that she had saved on there from class and all sorts pf other important stuff.

They are not in the Trash folder, nor are they in that weird conflicting changes folder that sometimes appears.

I thought she might have forgotten to manually sync, but she told me she had been viewing her notes for ages on different devices. They had obviously synced and been set in stone in her Evernote account.

They are just plain gone. This really is unacceptable from Evernote. All of her vital notes are completely gone, all because of a password change.

Can anyone help? Or is this a lost cause?

Thanks a lot,

Cody

Hey guys,

Please help me.

My girlfriend's account recently asked her to reset her password. She did so, and upon signing back on, has lost her last 3 weeks of notes that she had saved on there from class and all sorts pf other important stuff.

They are not in the Trash folder, nor are they in that weird conflicting changes folder that sometimes appears.

I thought she might have forgotten to manually sync, but she told me she had been viewing her notes for ages on different devices. They had obviously synced and been set in stone in her Evernote account.

They are just plain gone. This really is unacceptable from Evernote. All of her vital notes are completely gone, all because of a password change.

Can anyone help? Or is this a lost cause?

Thanks a lot,

Cody

There was nothing having to do with a password reset that would delete sync'd notes.

Please see this post:  http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/35574-notes-missing-after-password-reset/?p=192773

Archived